Posted: Dec 17th 2011 11:17AM Groovy Jones said

Don't worry there's at least one other person out here that remains unaffected by the existence of SWTOR. At least until they get mesmers too.

Posted: Dec 17th 2011 11:53AM OgreDeep said

On the verge of resubbing to EVE after this weeks live stream lineup and buying FFXIV and enjoying what free play is left. Been playing APB and dabbling in some others

Feathersword

Posted: Dec 17th 2011 12:33PM myr said

I cancelled my preorder to SWTOR. Started playing early access anyway just because I could. Picked JK, turned Guardian this time, going tank spec... and I'm enjoying it more than I enjoyed any other class in the game during beta.

So I just re-ordered it. :(

I've got maybe three or four mmos installed right now... but I just reformatted my PC. Have the install files for about 10 more on my big external HDD. ;)

Posted: Dec 17th 2011 10:08PM Utakata said

After being inspired this week to indulge myself in a bottle of Johnny Walker Black Label (I'm sure being waterboarded would of tasted better)...

...I am going back to WoW for a couple of months. Yeah I know...but I have friends who are really bugging me to go back. And I want to try a couple of concepts...which is always annoying to Recount types.

Plus, I am still poking at CoH and GW's. And oh...yeah, I meant to tell Mr. Drain, EVE Online didn't really work out for me. Sorry. :(

Posted: Dec 18th 2011 1:12AM EventVox said

I have about 20-30 on my hard-drive but also play an assortment of browser based MMOs. Usually get sucked into one or two through out the month. This week however been playing Elsword and Allods.

Posted: Dec 18th 2011 2:31AM Jeromai said

My hard disk is short on space, so WAR, Aion, Vanguard, AoC and EQ2 got deleted a while back.

Of those remaining, WoW (if I ever delete it, it's too big to face reinstalling from scratch ever again), DDO, Eve Online, Global Agenda, Spiral Knights, Rusty Hearts, Puzzle Pirates (thanks Steam), LOTRO, two copies of CoH for live and test, Guild Wars, RIFT and three copies of A Tale in the Desert for multi-clienting. Guess that makes 12 types of MMOs.

Played GW, Rift and Glitch within the last month, but ask me again in a month's time, and likely I'll be in a mono MMO space with ATITD for a while. Gotten re-hooked this past week or so.

I said No to SWTOR too! Just doesn't send me into thrills and rush ordering at Christmas is the worst ever season, good way to get stuff lost in the post or stolen. Maybe later when they've patched some and the early bird crowds settle down.

Posted: Dec 18th 2011 6:47AM KureAc said

i've got 2 pre orders of swtor incoming and with my entire europa universalis group being busy with swtor early pre order acess there only remains for me to stream deadly games of rumbling spell orchestra

Besides that i've got around 15-20 mmo's that i've kinda played yet can't bring myself to uninstall and as i've updated my hardisks over the last 6 years i always leave a old gen one in with my old games :P

The Stream Team: Warlords of Draenor dungeon fun

Posted on Dec 28th 2014 7:00PM

One Shots: Ignore physics and jump already!

Posted on Dec 28th 2014 10:00AM