Posted: Dec 16th 2011 3:39PM Korrd said

Got to lvl 10 today before work in SWTOR. I also deleted DC Universe Online this morning. DC Online was fun but man it got empty once SW came out. I was waiting forever earlier this week to get a group for a RAID.

Posted: Dec 16th 2011 4:04PM (Unverified) said

@Korrd you arn't abbreviating anything, and its not a trademark, its just: "raid", not: "RAID".

Posted: Dec 16th 2011 4:05PM (Unverified) said

@(Unverified) I read your comment and couldn't help but hear to the two bugs at the end "RAAAAIIIDDDD???!!!"

Posted: Dec 16th 2011 4:52PM Korrd said

@(Unverified) You probably don't need to abbreviate arn't. It's just "aren't", not: "arn't".

Posted: Dec 16th 2011 3:44PM Kane Hart said

I'm having so much fun in SWTOR. I have to admit I have not had this much joy since lets say the start of World of Warcraft first came out and maybe TBC Exp... I'm having so much fun enjoying it like crazy I have almost 40 hours and near level 25 and taking my sweet time enjoying the game..

Amazing!

Posted: Dec 16th 2011 3:48PM Kane Hart said

Amazing!

Posted: Dec 16th 2011 3:57PM Korrd said

@Kane Hart Yeah, me too. I'm going nice and slow and taking all the sidequests I can find.

Posted: Dec 16th 2011 6:38PM (Unverified) said

@Korrd

Going pretty slow here, but I am having a good time finding datacrons etc. :)

Posted: Dec 16th 2011 3:57PM Korrd said

I just remember seeing a few ads for Rift on some websites and thought it was just one of those crappuy free to play facebook games. Sadly, I'll probably be telling my grandchildren one day about UO adventures that I remember like they were yesterday. Will be my 'I used to walk 10 miles to school in snow' story. Except it'll be 'You try playing a online game on a 56K modem and having it lag out in the middle of a dungeon, then it catching up and you're dead and all of your gear is being carried off by other players.'

Posted: Dec 16th 2011 6:33PM freebase said

These guys need to make sure that they're always talking into the mic.

Posted: Dec 17th 2011 2:57AM Critical Mass said

I don't understand how the SWTOR beta can be said to be fun. Nothing I have seen from it indicate any fun to be had from it.

The speeder sequence (moving between places) looked fun until I learned it all just runs on automatic.