Posted: Dec 16th 2011 4:59PM (Unverified) said

For those not in the know Randall Bills is to Battletech like Lucas is to all the novels based on Star Wars. He basically is the canon fact checker in the extreme and has enough lore in his memory and available to tell you if the Draconis Combine had MASC on their mechs and what year.

Pretty much means MWO will follow the lore side of Battletech and Mechwarrior really well and eases fears that this would be 'Mechassault Online'.

Posted: Dec 16th 2011 5:10PM (Unverified) said

when i saw the pic, i got scared. but this is indeed great news! love MW, been waiting for a new MW game for a long time.

Posted: Dec 16th 2011 5:19PM nimzy said

Now I know who's writing for @InnerSphereNews...

Posted: Dec 16th 2011 5:25PM drunkingamebar said

This picture reminded of the girl taking her own picture, in the bathroom, and a huge log was floating in the toilet...

Other than that MW!

Posted: Dec 16th 2011 5:42PM MrFinesse326 said

So glad that Randall is on the project. Definitely the foundation of tabletop Battletech.

Posted: Dec 16th 2011 7:19PM drginger said

Son - I am dissapoint.

Posted: Dec 16th 2011 11:21PM Juicer said

Correct me if I am wrong but havent they stated this game will pretty much be a MOBA in the MW universe? Do they expect to pull in a monthly fee from this title or will it be micro transactions?

Posted: Dec 17th 2011 1:52PM Celtar said

I Love that Randall Bills is a part of this project. This quote as a side note is what I want to see was well.

"and physical attacks ("It shouldn't work very well and be hard to pull off... but when you do pull it off it should be a move everyone in the game talks about for some time to come."). "

Exactly! I want to talk about someone who jumped and landed on the cockpit of some mechwarrior or who used the arm of his mech to bash in the cockpit! I am getting rather excited about this game as time goes. At first I was worried but not so much anymore.

Also I don't mind it being a MOBA, at first I did, but the old MPBT 3025 on GEnie basically was a MOBA and I loved playing that back in the 1992-1996 time frame.