Posted: Dec 16th 2011 7:07PM edgecrusherO0 said

• 1 heart
Man they're desperate now. I think all their PR efforts were centered around a release this year and they weren't prepared to extend till next year. They should just cut their losses and stop for now, announce a release date at some point and then blast the info after the announced release date.

Posted: Dec 16th 2011 9:34PM Brockobama321 said

@edgecrusherO0 How does this seem desperate?

Posted: Dec 16th 2011 7:27PM hassaun2006 said

i'll admit, I didn't care about this game before, but this makes it seem really interesting to me now.

Posted: Dec 17th 2011 10:46AM Apakal said

@hassaun2006

Its been ebb and flow for me. I was real interested in it early on, kind of lost interest, but the political system is intriguing. I don't personally see myself having any political ambitions in the game, but I'd definitely like to be part of a guild working towards something of the sort, provided its the right group of players.

Posted: Dec 16th 2011 7:29PM geololj said

Sounds really intriguing! This is a feature that can really change the mmo market I think. I hope the rest of the game will be interesting as well.

Posted: Dec 16th 2011 9:58PM EndDream said

• Half a heart
It's over no one cares.

Posted: Dec 17th 2011 9:55AM aurickle said

@EndDream
Honestly, comments like this contribute absolutely nothing to the conversation.

First, you're making a blanket statement ("no one cares") that is made instantly false by the other comments in the thread.

Second, you're imposing your personal feeling on everyone else, putting words in their mouths. It's rude.

Third, you say nothing at all to back up your opinion. "It's over." Fine. Why is it over? If you can't back up what you say, you're just shooting off your mouth.

Think about it.

Posted: Dec 16th 2011 11:24PM Oranuro said

Tera gets sooo much PR but such little to show. This article for example is old news. Anyone who has followed the game knew there was a political system and it was announced close to a year ago.

Posted: Dec 17th 2011 3:28AM h4ngedm4n said

That hottie in the back of the room is wearing next to nothing. Thumbs up.

Posted: Dec 17th 2011 5:16AM Wurm said

I think they are preparing to release the game as F2P.

Posted: Dec 17th 2011 6:47AM LordSkyline said

While many would think this is an awesome System, it's a) old and b) very badly done, if you read what it has done to the whole Economy on the Korean servers you will understand.
We are talking about people making billions and billions and billions in the shortest amount of time, simply by being a Politician (kinda like real life) and totally destroying the Economy, prices are (were at least last time time i cared to care for this failed Lineage3 blueprint game) extremely high, so high that unless you were in the boat with the Politicians you couldn't buy anything at all.
This whole System is mostly responsible that this game basically tanked in Korea.

Posted: Dec 17th 2011 7:46AM (Unverified) said

@LordSkyline This is what I don't like, it's fine if people have an opinion of the game and simply don't like it for X reasons. But it's a completely different thing just spreading false info as well.

Yeah you can make a lot of money, and get nice looking mounts for your guild and stuff, it's some of the perks to the political system. However saying the political system toally destroying the Economy" is false towards the point of ridiculous.

Maybe you should have resubbed to find out that A.) The prices of materials outside of the super expensive +7 weapon/gear and certain BAM only drops are very affordable. B.) Thanks to all the money sinks in the game the prices of AH items actually went down during my playtime.

I played Rift and when I hit the cap I had all this gold but I couldn't buy anything with it, because stuff like crafting and world drops were trash in that game. Now that is an example of an economy with problems.

Posted: Dec 17th 2011 5:27PM shirtntie said

@LordSkyline

Its a work in progress like any new feature, and by new i mean brand new to the genre. It did cause problems at release but corrections have been made since then.
Any MMORPG fan knows how developers work especially if they are Blizzard. They think up of something, put it in the game with nearly no handicaps and then tighten the screws after its out.

I got to say its good to see that not only are these developers making and MMORPG with the action base targeting system but also with this political system. SWTOR, Tera, GW2 are to me personally, raising the bar =]

Posted: Dec 17th 2011 7:17AM Protheus said

Wasn't the political system explained a while ago also in a video ?

Posted: Dec 17th 2011 9:10AM Lockisezmode said

@Protheus Yeah, but Tera has to try and act like anyone other than its die hard fans care. Too little too late.

Posted: Dec 17th 2011 10:55AM Protheus said

@Lockisezmode

I agree, Too little to late.

It does not good when you double post videos with different characters... hmm looks dumb to me

Posted: Dec 17th 2011 11:03AM aurickle said

@darkogele
Please complete your third grade education before posting again.

Posted: Dec 17th 2011 9:14PM Xxav said

Oh, this is exciting!

You get to grind battlegrounds to become a political leader! Give me a break. What a joke.

Instanced PVP was the worst thing that's ever happened to MMO's.

Posted: Dec 17th 2011 10:08PM Nhoj1983 said

Have to say I care about this game(and I was ambivalent until recently) and until you get your hands on it the "too little too late" argument holds no water. They're taking their time to develop the title.. any other game and it would be applauded. Here not so much.

Global Chat: Blaugust triumphant