Posted: Dec 15th 2011 1:41PM Reservoir said

If it was truly free, it wouldn't last as it couldn't afford making content and staying online. The money has to come from somewhere.

Posted: Dec 15th 2011 2:34PM Mynsc said

I don't really understand... will there be new servers?

Posted: Dec 15th 2011 2:43PM Mynsc said

After browsing their very confusing site and forums for a bit, apparently a new server was launched one week ago, with no clear plans for others.

Also big lol @ "truly free". Don't know how NCSoft is handling it, but on the EU side I already see premium accounts advertised, with the possibility of leveling twice as fast, get unique items from special zones etc. Also, there's a store on the way, with more P2Win items. :|

Posted: Dec 15th 2011 3:39PM StringBoi said

I love the game, but hate all the countries merged together. I feel as if I'm now playing a foreign game that I used a proxy to play. They really need to make servers country assigned correctly. My chat has been pretty much every language but english. I dont mind playing together, but the language barrier, and the fact that everyone wants to be in a specific country clan already makes it hard to fully enjoy the game....for me at least. I feel as if I dont belong....

Posted: Dec 15th 2011 8:50PM drginger said

Pardon my noobness, but is Lineage2 Europe and the "regular" Lineage2 client you get from the NCsoft launcher two different entities ? I installed the L2 client through my NCsoft launcher, loaded the game up and joined the server with a EURO-tag beside it (I think the server's called Nairo?). So, is that not what european players are supposed to do ? I'm confused :-S

Posted: Dec 16th 2011 3:31AM Sylvian said

@Jef Reahard : Those EU server (service by Innova) went into released stat one week ago (after some Public Test period). And as far as I remember someone from Massively already wrote about this.

@drginger: at this moment we have 2 publishers on EU market.
- NCSoft - they moved EU serwers to US but they operate in european time.
- Innova - http://www.lineage2.eu/en/
This are 2 separate things.

@Mynsc : It's quite trully free coz You get everything (that normal paid account could get before F2P) at no cost. Premium accounts gives something more then that.

Posted: Dec 16th 2011 3:43AM drginger said

@Sylvian I see. Thanks for clearing that up!

Posted: Dec 17th 2011 7:40AM BGExorcist said

Wait, then when I downloaded the game, logged into a server with (EU) in the name, and was greeted by extreme lag and stutter, I wasnt on european server? oO