Posted: Dec 13th 2011 6:01PM JonBuck said

@Nautius The SWTOR community isn't getting off to a good start with this kind of QQing.

Posted: Dec 13th 2011 8:24PM Amlin said

@JonBuck All mmos suffer from these kinds of people.

Posted: Dec 13th 2011 4:42PM Chiren said

The whining on SWTOR forums about early access burns with the fury of a thousand exploding suns.
*basks in the sustenance*

Posted: Dec 13th 2011 4:45PM BigAndShiny said

I actually forgot I pre-ordered just got my invite now :/

Posted: Dec 13th 2011 5:26PM Nautius said

@BigAndShiny

yeah.... right

Posted: Dec 13th 2011 5:00PM Warsyde said

They haven't explicitly laid out how it works, but if you only recently ordered I wouldn't expect to get more than a couple of days of early access at most. They had TONS of pre-orders, and are trying to space them out, so latecomers probably won't get much time.

However, it was originally a 5 day period and now it's a 7 day period, so maybe there will be a 3 day minimum. I don't think anybody knows.

Posted: Dec 13th 2011 5:17PM Knuxson said

My guild is rolling on Lord Adraas. Maybe I will see you there :D. Too bad I won't be home until around 8:00 p.m.

Posted: Dec 13th 2011 5:27PM Nautius said

@ThePeon25

Yet, here you are. Hmmm.

Posted: Dec 13th 2011 5:31PM (Unverified) said

@ThePeon25

I usually find anyone quick to use the word "idiot" when describing others they don't agree with, a bit hard to take serious.

Posted: Dec 13th 2011 5:42PM wildcard58 said

@ThePeon25

I'm glad that I am not your Grammar teacher.

Posted: Dec 13th 2011 6:07PM HiroProtagonist7 said

So, considering EA has already had their servers stress tested via the late November beta and the pre-order group is smaller than the launch group, the only possible reason I can see for rolling things out the way they are is to teach us to pre-order whatever they're selling as soon as possible. Will. Not. Do

Posted: Dec 13th 2011 6:14PM HiroProtagonist7 said

@HiroProtagonist7
For the record, I pre-ordered after I played that last November beta. Not a hater here, but a little disappointed not to be in with my guild as of yet. I'm certainly not going to buy before I try and unfortunately I guess that means I'll always be a few days behind. I would caution though, don't just pre-order earlier next time - we lucked out quality-wise here, but not every game is going to be so well funded.

Posted: Dec 13th 2011 6:09PM HiroProtagonist7 said

@ThePeon25
nothing I enjoy more than seeing someone who writes like a 1st grader calling people idiots.

Posted: Dec 14th 2011 2:15AM (Unverified) said

For me, it's not the "when do I get access" its "if I get access". See some of us had something funky happen with our pre order. We paid for it, submitted the pre order code and...nada. We then get a "that key is already in use". We have tried contacting CS for weeks to no avail. No one is answering phones at the CS 800 number, emails aren't being responded to, and because our pre order didn't go through, we can't post on the forums about the problem.. Basically we're in limbo. Hell, I don't care about early access now. I just want my account to work.