Posted: Dec 12th 2011 6:17PM DevilSei said

Just missed the Mesmer leak I'm guessing, or saving that for something future eh?

Anyways... I have fond memories of the Underworld. And by fond, I mean bad, and by memories, I mean one. Managed to tear through the whole place with just seven people, then died on the horsemen as our last quest. Never touched the place since (and never been able to find a group for it at that). That place really knows how to crush a party.

It is home to tasty, oh so rich globs of Ectoplasm, which is a favored alternative form of currency. If you don't plan on using it for the insanely costly Obsidian Armor, instead of selling it right off to the Rare Trade merchant like most would be tempted, I'd say hold onto it. Unless you absolutely need the platinum, you can usually pay in ectoes more easily for some things.

Posted: Dec 12th 2011 7:13PM JuliusSeizure said

@DevilSei

Columns are typically written days before they get posted. Considering the Mesmer news is only hours old....

Posted: Dec 12th 2011 8:02PM (Unverified) said

@JuliusSeizure She could have edited the first light at least .

Posted: Dec 12th 2011 10:39PM JuliusSeizure said

@(Unverified)

I believe they're uploaded as soon as they're finished, and just don't get published until the appropriate time. Maybe the system that handles that is a pain to take something out of and edit while it's in waiting? Who knows.

Regardless, editing the introduction doesn't improve the actual meat of this article, so why bother? All I can think of is appeasing nitpickers, and those are always around.

Posted: Dec 13th 2011 5:52AM Rubi said

@DevilSei I actually had the ability to edit this article at any point, and chose not to. We reported on the mesmer leak because we needed to at least mention the news, but I won't be discussing the mesmer until the official reveal. I find it incredibly disrespectful and unprofessional to agree to an embargo and then break it to gain page views. You won't find that here.

Posted: Dec 13th 2011 2:28PM DevilSei said

@Rubi

I figured as much, just felt like throwing a bit of a tease into my post! Besides, the leak itself wouldn't be much of a column anyways, since one could only gleam weapons and some utility skills at most from it.

Posted: Dec 12th 2011 7:23PM Mikx said

Dhuum is one of those insane fights that really shouldn't exist. Great lore though, and the mechanics (as annoying as they are) really fit into it. Lots of dp remover helps too.

And I spy a three corner hat. Didn't have to dig through a years old, dust covered screenshot folder for that one.

Posted: Dec 13th 2011 5:53AM Rubi said

@Mikx Ah yes, the pirate hat. That hat came from the Halloween celebration six weeks ago. Our guildie loved it so much that he created a full-on pirate getup and has been running around like that ever since.

Posted: Dec 12th 2011 9:17PM Ehra said

I'd just like to add that, in addition to the normal dialogue between Gwen and her mother, there's even more if you also have Keiran with :)

Posted: Dec 13th 2011 5:54AM Rubi said

@Ehra I never take Keiran anywhere, so I haven't done that. Doing it asap. Thanks!