Posted: Dec 8th 2011 6:09PM Khalus said

Seriously!? What a waste of resources...this game has always been crap and would have been better left as digital only.

Posted: Dec 8th 2011 6:12PM (Unverified) said

Has been on the shelf at my local wal-mart since the first release. Still cost 59.99 LOL

Posted: Dec 8th 2011 6:57PM Mikx said

@(Unverified)

That was my worry. How many copies of the original version are still out there?

Posted: Dec 8th 2011 6:20PM (Unverified) said

"Alright guys, we launch the retail edition tomorrow, LETS MAKE THESE NEXT 6 WEEKS TOWARDS BANKRUPTCY COUNT!!!"

Posted: Dec 8th 2011 6:36PM evaniam said

Are the hacks included with the $29.99 price?

Posted: Dec 9th 2011 10:55PM R3nZiO said

@evaniam 3 month subscription to a paid hack site of your choice included for your gaming pleasure.

Posted: Dec 8th 2011 7:54PM DerpMchurson said

isn't one month premium access $10? and 500 points is $5.00?

Lol.

Posted: Dec 8th 2011 8:11PM Graill440 said

Sorry APB, my money is allocated to the research of the african swallows carrying coconuts north to south.

Posted: Dec 8th 2011 9:09PM InkSix said

I hope it does well. While not perfect I've had lots of fun with both the short lived retail version and the f2p beta.

Posted: Dec 9th 2011 1:52AM nathael said

Yeah, APB has a lot of problems, but I have had some great fun in that game. My favorite memory was getting my first "Kill Them All"
I came around a corner in my car and the entire crim team was there waiting for us. I got the first guy with the car, Jumped out and managed to gun down 2 more and kill the fourth by blowing up my own car (which he was taking cover behind) with a grenade.
Good times. . .

Posted: Dec 9th 2011 3:00AM Amusednow said

Fail, buy 2 copies of Trine 2 and gift one to a friend for the $30.

Posted: Dec 9th 2011 5:22AM Snichy said

So much hate for this game. Probably from people who just don't "get it" and are expecting something it is not, or just don't have the patience or attention span to get to know the game.

If you have no expectations for this game and don't assume it will be CoD or GTA, then its actually not bad.

Posted: Dec 9th 2011 2:23PM (Unverified) said

@Snichy You mean how people hate the game for it being P2W? Or how the guns cost more than a brand new game($60). The gun mods that broke the game are still there, just requiring actual money to buy them. I'll agree it's not AS bad as retail version, but its still not taking much of a step forward.

Posted: Dec 9th 2011 6:30PM Genobee said

@(Unverified)

You have no idea what you are talking about. Heh. You can't buy mods from the cash shop pal. There ARE specialized guns which are overall weaker than the ones available to the players later on in the game... hell for reference: I roll with a stock JG or STAR sometimes. Why? Because the cash shop guns or modded guns simply aren't needed. Most mods have nasty downsides anyhow.

Posted: Dec 9th 2011 6:48PM (Unverified) said

@Genobee I never said you can buy mods straight from the cash shop, 'buddy'. I said they never got rid of them... Nice try though. And the STAR is a crap weapon if you want to compete with someone using an OCA. so far the only mod I remembered giving a negative effect was the Juggernaut. Whether those guns are available later on in the game through achievements still make the game a competition of who's played the longest.

So wtf are you talking about, 'pal'?

Posted: Dec 9th 2011 8:12AM HiroProtagonist7 said

Here, buy this copy of Serious Sam III for $29.99, but in a month, unless you give us more money, we're taking away any premium features.

Posted: Dec 9th 2011 1:58PM (Unverified) said

While I don't play anymore, I really did have a blast playing this game.

...The hackers etc, killed it for me. Yet, those moments of awesomeness and playing with a crew was fun as hell.

Hopefully there will besomething that takes the idea of apb and builds on it in the near future.

Untill then, I'll be messing around with Tribes.

MMO Week in Review: WoW's rebound

Posted on Nov 23rd 2014 8:00PM

EVE Evolved: What does Thera mean for EVE?

Posted on Nov 23rd 2014 6:00PM