Posted: Dec 8th 2011 5:28AM zook81 said

If people would actually take two minutes and do some of their own research before jumping on the hate train, they would know that he announced this game a long time ago and this was expected. This is not his "Ultimate RPG".
I know he has been saying some pretty crazy crap lately (I really doubt consoles are on their last leg) but I'm reserving all of my criticism until I can actually see the RPG he is building.

Posted: Dec 8th 2011 1:12PM Space Cobra said

@zook81

Woo!Wooo!

Chugga-Chugga-Chugga-Chugga!

Look at all the plush leather seats in ma hate train!

The thing is, he really should have held his tongue on his blog and offered up some evidence before saying ANYTHING or thumping his chest.

Look, he *could* have something and if he does, I'll gladly eat my own hat (with salt), but at the moment, he has nothing. And his timing of releasing such "chest-thumping" statements and this game is *atrocious*!

Posted: Dec 8th 2011 8:24AM Ripper McGee said

We aren't the "hardcore" anymore. My wife, who questioned why the hell I payed $9.89/mo for EQ and $50/mo for high speed internet now spends at least $30/month on FB credits for Farmville/Frontierville and buys every Zynga-branded item at 7-11 for their promotional codes. This has potential to generate revenue, which is a good thing for a company.

That being said, the hyperbole is getting old. Put out an RPG without heavy-handed corporate interference and then let's talk.

Posted: Dec 8th 2011 10:29AM VikingGamer said

Well... um... I guess you could say... it isn't a WoW clone?

Holy S&!#

Posted: Dec 8th 2011 10:32AM VikingGamer said

Seriously, this is weird even by Zynga standards. But you know, most of the population is stupid and weird so...

He is going to make so much money of this.

Posted: Dec 10th 2011 9:14PM corpusc said

Lord British is about to make you his bitch!