Posted: Nov 30th 2011 12:09AM JoeH42 said

Watched his video about pvping with the gunslinger and learned a lot from it. Definately going to watch more of his videos and get some good advice. #1 thing I learned is that I'm suffering from a bit of tunnel vision. I'm far from hopeless, but I have a hard time breaking off when the player is low on hps, I want to finish them off while I noticed Taurgrim seemed a lot quicker just to do a bunch of damage and move on to another target.
Mostly he seems to know what he is doing but is also good at explaining what he is doing and why which = good teacher. Thanks for introducing me to him!

Posted: Nov 30th 2011 4:06AM Nhoj1983 said

Been following Taugrim's vids since Warhammer. By far the best instructional pvp vids for mmos.

Posted: Nov 30th 2011 2:39PM JayDay said

A fantastically informative review from a real PvPer as apposed to a ranking ganker.

Well done.

Posted: Nov 30th 2011 2:41PM JayDay said

@JayDay

BTW I played a Sent to 22 and a Shadow to 24 and loved every minute of playing the Shadow in PvE land. I will be testing the waters with one in PvP at launch as well. Out of those two classes the Shadow was much more tactical, less smokem all at once.

Posted: Dec 2nd 2011 11:53AM EuchridEucrow said

@JayDay

I would suggest that you dip your toes into pvp before launch. It's fun as hell and you can get used to the maps and strategies. Plus it is good gear, exp, and money. I was pvping so much last beta weekend I kept out-leveling my current missions. In fact, if you want to just level on your storyline then pvp is an excellent way to supplement your exp and you can send your flunkies off to craft/gather during pvp since you can't use them anyways.

Posted: Nov 30th 2011 2:44PM Space Cobra said

I like the short videos, but it certainly is alot of info to absorb (and I didn't help myself by watching the other classes and trying to learn them).

I haven't seen his saved livestreams yet, but that may help. But I am thinking a 30 minute (or even 20 minute) breakdown may help. Although, I could just watch the video again (and again) and concentrate on the mechanics of one class. Also, in my defense, since the game is not up, I can't try these tactics yet to learn 'em and see their value in the Arenas!

;p