Posted: Nov 24th 2011 3:48PM Raikul said

By far the best improvement this patch will be the PC and Market Wards search by text. It'll make partying and the Market Wards be much simpler.

Posted: Nov 24th 2011 6:09PM Irem said

"Yoshida also reassures players that the billing will not be started until the patch has been out for some time, with a more specific timeline being released in early December."

Ohh, that's nice to know. I assumed from the way they initially phrased it that billing would start as soon as the patch dropped.

Posted: Nov 24th 2011 6:31PM (Unverified) said

@Irem My guess, and that's exactly what it is, is that they don't want to start billing so close to the launch of TOR. I personally plan to leave FF XIV for TOR, at least for a while. Eventually I will return. If it's still free while TOR is going on I'll definitely pop in occasionally. If they start charging I wont.

Definitely looking forward to this, and the more distant 2.0. I think I'm personally most excited for the new job system. Can't wait to play a dragoon. Yoshida has won my respect, and I look forward to everything he's doing with this game.

Posted: Nov 24th 2011 6:15PM Nenene said

Yoshida is a good guy.

The fact that he actually came out and apologized for getting rid of some of the things the old team did shows that he's not afraid to admit something in this game is a mistake, and to rectify it.

When I figure out how to buy this guy a beer I'm going to do it.

Posted: Nov 25th 2011 3:14AM (Unverified) said

1.20 isn't much of a content update, but its a systems update. one which i'm looking forward to.

patch 1.21 will be a doosey! Iconic jobs i.e. White mage Black mage & Dragoons! and quests revolving around those jobs. Along with 2 more instanced raids. Plus lots more. This winter will be a good one for XIV.