Posted: Nov 24th 2011 7:46PM gandales said

I am not that knowledgeable on theorycraft but I tapping tends to give more dps but energy inefficiently while charged ones makes easier to sustain attacks longer without energy building.

However, the most important thing is the playstyle. CO is not much about minimaxing but having a nice experience with the set of powers chosen.

Sniping attacks are mainly charged so they have at least a good option as openers in combat. In the healing case is more about how much control you want to have but a charged psionic healing might be the most efficient single target healing(still the other player might die during charging time).

I am not saying that charge powers could use an adjustment but I guess it is more on a power by power basis.

Posted: Nov 25th 2011 2:13AM (Unverified) said

*facepalms at "A lot of players have asked me to join the crusade to fix Elite "* .............what crusade to make elite harder I'm always on the forums Ive seen posts on the subject but no crusade .

More people are bothered by Cookiegate.

Posted: Nov 25th 2011 9:23AM Patrick Mackey said

@(Unverified) I get a lot of private messages/emails on stuff, not just comments, but yeah. Fixing dodge in Elite (not just making it harder or easier) is one of the things that gets mentioned to me often.

Posted: Nov 25th 2011 4:28AM Bolongo said

If you want to crusade against something, how about the Ripoff Grab Bags, or the fact that NPCS NOW SPEAK IN FREAKING ALL CAPS ALL THE TIME?

Posted: Nov 25th 2011 9:21AM Patrick Mackey said

@Bolongo Ripoff grab bags are next week. Ask and you shall receive!

Posted: Nov 25th 2011 2:02PM (Unverified) said

@Bolongo The grab bags hardly seem like a rip off to me. Although, maybe silver players have a different perspective.

Posted: Nov 25th 2011 8:11PM Bolongo said

I'm not silver. I'm talking about the fact that the bags have a CHANCE for a costume piece you can't get any other way, even if you're gold (or a lifer like me). Even if you get extremely lucky, the set will cost a lot more than any other costume you can buy in the C-store.

Fortunately, I have no desire at all to get that particular set.