Posted: Nov 23rd 2011 7:01PM vtravi said

Yawn, too little too late. I feel burned by ROI and I won't be back (unless SWTOR is terrible, then I have no choice it seems)

Posted: Nov 24th 2011 12:47AM EdmundDante said

It was to much PvE and too little PvP - and more WoW than Lord of the Rings.

Posted: Nov 24th 2011 4:14AM jimr9999us said

I don't know if the number of comments stories about games receive is any indication of a games health...

Posted: Nov 24th 2011 4:23AM jimr9999us said

@jimr9999us

I just got an e-mail from WB...Rise of Isengard 50% off...sounded like a sad little plea, esp. since I just pre-ordered Sw:TOR for $80.

Posted: Nov 24th 2011 8:25AM JaySpeed said

@jimr9999us Sounds like a black friday sale to me. I guess Wal-Mart, Best Buy, Target, Toys R Us, and every other major retailer/e-tailer sending out sales ads this weekend are all sad little plea's of desperation.

Posted: Nov 24th 2011 2:35PM Lenn said

@jimr9999us That's a one-day offer.

Posted: Nov 24th 2011 8:29AM Ogged said

Ugh, Update 5. A content update with both highly controversial items (currency revamp, the instance finder and its philosophy) and long overdue stuff (the new dungeons).

Also, from what I can see, the production of this update feels rushed. Like Isengard and a couple of things before.

And with ToR looming just around the corner, it might be a bad time to deliver another half-done job if you want to keep your business going.

Posted: Nov 24th 2011 9:06AM ReijMan said

Can't wait for yet another update to this fantastic game :-D
RoI was the best selling expansion so far, and the server population is more than healthy, no worries my fellow commenter ;-)

Its great that Turbine keeps on par with technology and innovations from other games, and meanwhile keeps brining new interesting stuff to the table!
(and before you start wondering: F2P conversion, Skirmishes, Session play, Monster play, Outfit system)

Good think they revamp the currencies after a few years, they know what instance people like, and what people run just for gains/hour, and now they try to give people more flexibility! However it would be better, imho, to first publish the dev diary and then shock all those poor souls with big changes. (on the public test server)

Greetings, your LOTRO fanboy ;-)

Posted: Nov 24th 2011 1:46PM Lenn said

The cosmetic ranger sets look awesome. Can't wait.