Posted: Nov 23rd 2011 8:47PM wizyy said

I tried this game and didn't see anything that puts it above average.
But another new "MMO" browser game isn't covered on Massively at all, and it's quite interesting, has the best graphics ever seen in a browser game, very detailed, similar to Kin'gs Bounty series, has PvP battlegrounds, arenas, and PvE instances.
I urge you to take a look at it - it's Dragon Eternity (dragoneternity.com)

Sorry if this sorta looks like an ad, but I don't know how else to help you notice a quality game among all that ...eh.. not-so-great browser games.

Posted: Nov 23rd 2011 10:41PM Beau Hindman said

@wizyy Cool, I'm looking at that now. Just started, but looks neat so far. Thanks!

Beau

Posted: Nov 24th 2011 1:34AM Bramen said

@wizyy Yeah, that game does look interesting...

Posted: Nov 24th 2011 12:51PM airgamer said

@wizzy, Star Supremacy is new...gotta give a new game more time. Updates are being ramped up for release which include dungeons and arenas. In regards to graphics, not everyone has a good laptop/computer that can play games with the "best graphics ever seen".

Also, Star Supremacy is the BEST SCI-FI MMORTS being developed and published by the same company. Customer support is top-notch, GMs are very supportive with player feedback, and well...the game is addicting...hundreds of RTS games out there this is by far the best I've ever played, given the fact that it's one of the very few sci-fi RTS games ever released.

Give Supremacy more time and THEN you can start telling people what features this game has that others don't ;)

Posted: Nov 24th 2011 1:09PM wizyy said

@airgamer
I agree, I didn't give it much time, because admittedly it just isn't my type of game, I thought it's more like Master of Orion "clone" but it isn't.
I hope it does well though.
I think it may be good for admins to delete my original comment, as it isn't quite fair to the game devs.