Posted: Nov 21st 2011 10:14PM Thawedtheorc said

Why would you 'hate' someone for his political views? I hope this is a teenager reaction and not coming from an adult. A lot of 'conservatives' get a bad rap as does many 'lib... err progressives' also.

Mr Norris just believes no one owes anyone anything. We do things for each other because we want to do so.

I met Mr Norris way back during a filming. He was a very nice man and to be honest he has helped an enormous amount of inner city children since before most of you were born. In addition he also works with the very poor of India who are suffering disease, rape and addictions.

So sad there is this so much stupid and wasteful energy against each other now a days.

For those of you who said he only got famous from riding on Bruce Lee's coat tails- You can say that about any actor or celebrity. Again.. these overemotional arguments are the type of things we did in middle school. I can say Harrison Ford rode on George Lucas's coat tails. I can say Obama rode on Oprah's coat tails. I can say Jet Li road on Jackie Chan's coat tails.

Silly

Posted: Nov 22nd 2011 9:25AM fallwind said

@Thawedtheorc Someone who wants to deny me access to health care, shelters, meeting loved ones when they are in the hospital, force me to pay nearly twice as much in taxes, want to take away my kids/prevent me from adopting in the first place, support my employer when they choose to fire me for who shares my bed when I'm not at work....

well, if you spew hatred from every pore, you should expect at least a little back in return.

Posted: Nov 22nd 2011 4:58PM Celtar said

@fallwind

Well said, Fallwind.

Posted: Nov 21st 2011 11:47PM (Unverified) said

So the million that left didn't actually leave they were killed by Chuck Norris :O

Posted: Nov 22nd 2011 12:16AM bizze66 said

Please kill this thread! Thank you!

Sincerely,

Nuck Chorris

Posted: Nov 22nd 2011 2:37AM McGooferson said

• 1 heart
Yea, I did notice that after I posted, but I failed to care considering how bad this site is I doubted the bravery of their authors to come back and comment, but since you want to trollolololol, I'm down.

I thought maybe you were unaware of the ability to link, but I noticed you have World of Warcraft and Blizzard down, or did they make a nice lil' copy/paste button for the noob writers?

Your source (which I honestly didn't see, so I'll have to agree with potaco on the bad design of this site, but can you blame them completely? You could've easily summed up the leaked documents somewhere in this 'article') was your job done for you with much better detail on the titled issue, way to cover a commercial bruh... I would've never have gotten it without your play by play commentary.

Sorry I gave this site ad revenue, if you'd like more, feel free to respond, it'd bring me back again.

Posted: Nov 22nd 2011 8:31AM (Unverified) said

Whether or not you hate or love Chuck Norris or WoW, you got to admit it is an amusing commercial. Well, unless you are a gnome.

Posted: Nov 22nd 2011 8:44AM PhelimReagh said

1.5 million views in a week. Dated as the meme may be, it clearly resonates still.

Posted: Nov 22nd 2011 8:47AM PhelimReagh said

And no one knows WoW's audience better than the folks at Blizzard. Could very well be that they realize their user-base are not coastal OWS college hipsters, but middle American regular Joes and Janes in their 30s and 40s, and are marketing toward their base.

Posted: Nov 25th 2011 11:25PM mattwo said

Barrens chat needs more of WoW's resident chuck norris knock-off, saurfang.

WoW is one of the few games that has one.

Vavle has TWO games with one: Portal 2 and TF2 (Cave Johnson and the actually closely enough characterized to BE a chuck noris ripoff aside from being an over the top action hero parody in his own right: SAAAAAAXTOOOOOON HAAAAAAAAAAAALEEEEEEEEE)

Posted: Nov 25th 2011 11:26PM mattwo said

Gmod/SFM fan-creations don't count btw.