Posted: Nov 21st 2011 3:32PM DeadPanda said

As a good Shugo, I'll follow the market by buying low-price enchantment Stones and selling high-level healing services with my double-experience leveling-advisor Cleric. I'll also improve my company image by acquiring some half-the-time/double-the-fun Crucible Arena Apparel with the extra tickets provided by the Black Cloud Traders which will be readly packed and delivered by our newly hired Shugo lad storage specialist Deliveryounerk. Akakak

Posted: Nov 21st 2011 4:28PM Sylvian said

There is so many things to do and so little time. For sure i'll try to master my crafting and gathering skills, since few points are missing till the end ;)
When the first part of my scheduled tasks will be done I would like to level up my cleric alt character a bit. Playing him is really relaxing thing so it will be blessed time with double XP :D

Posted: Nov 21st 2011 4:36PM k2skier said

I'll be spending my days getting my crafting level up and collecting a number of other in-game bonuses.

Posted: Nov 21st 2011 4:58PM GirlyGamerWebsite said

Working on my alt's gathering first because it's my least favorite thing to do. Then I'll be moving on to crafting.

Posted: Nov 21st 2011 5:06PM Solanine said

I'll be grinding my crafting to master it all weekend. Hopefully in between getting a few levels on my alt.

Posted: Nov 21st 2011 5:08PM The Jambo said

Getting a crapload of characters to Level 10, so I can sell 8x as many things on the broker! And of course, collect rewards on all my chars! 8D

Posted: Nov 21st 2011 5:09PM illyriaone said

I will be leveling up my chanter!

Posted: Nov 21st 2011 5:20PM (Unverified) said

I will be working my butt off trying to make enough kinah to socket my gear with MR14's. I got 3/5 socketed and then blew 160m on my chest, only to result in 5/5 mr +10's.

FML.

Hope fully the 80+ stones will go a long way to enchanting my armor.

Posted: Nov 21st 2011 5:24PM Lyly said

Im gonna level up my Sorc!! be online for more ticketss and buy my cute and fatty shugo!!!

Posted: Nov 21st 2011 5:25PM ccm1202 said

I plan to level my gathering since I was lazy and never did that... and maybe level up some alchemy! Oh and collecting all my free goodies too!

Posted: Nov 21st 2011 5:26PM lotusblossom02 said

I spent the whole weekend leveling up my new Asmodian on Zikel! I wanted to try and help out the faction there (since it's SO imbalanced), so I stopped playing on my Elyos dominated server and created a brand new Asmodian recently. She is now up to level 53 and I'm hoping to have 55 by the time this event is done!
Good luck to everyone!! :)

Posted: Nov 21st 2011 5:30PM Blackmagic16 said

Ill be probably playing skyrim or other things that don't involve me logging into aion

Posted: Nov 21st 2011 5:40PM sfawkner said

I will be using the double XP to level my baby Cleric, so I too can solo Esoterrace LIKE A BAWS!

Posted: Nov 21st 2011 5:45PM Sacherz said

I will be totally spending my time gathering to get my gathering up as well as getting as many of my crafts to the 500+ level as I can!
I would buy that shugo pet but I already have one!!
I realize I should focus on my gathering and will be doing so during this great event :D
I'd also like to also try to get that new outfit for my toon (I'm a sucker for skins)!

Posted: Nov 21st 2011 5:47PM safari99 said

Sooooo cute!!! and FUNNY!!! I Love this Video A LOT!! AWESOME!

Posted: Nov 21st 2011 5:51PM ragzinc said

I will be using the Shugo event to level my crafting to 500 as well as level my 3 other toons to at least 50 :)
Thank you AION and Massively for this event

Posted: Nov 21st 2011 5:56PM Guppy said

leveling up my crafting.

Posted: Nov 21st 2011 5:56PM (Unverified) said

Personally, I will be taking advantage of the extra Arena ticket as well as the double xp. I need to get that final level to hit 55 on my alt templar.

Posted: Nov 21st 2011 5:56PM Anadjet said

Definitely want to try to work on my aether gathering, if I can find time. (Busy work season, ugh!)

Posted: Nov 21st 2011 5:57PM killoaion said

Ill do my crafting as usual level up some alts and of course arenas arenas arenas mwuahahaha!!!!!

Betawatch: December 13 - 19, 2014