Posted: Nov 20th 2011 8:08AM smartstep said

Cannot think of game like that.

I usually stick to 1 mmorpg at the time. I could maybe imagine playing 2 mmorpg at one time, never happened to me yet though.

Usually when I want to play something diffrent than mmorpg, I just play some normal multiplayer or single player game.

I've jumped between mmorpg's not so long ago, playing 2-3 weeks here then 2-3 week there, but that quickly became old and tiring.

Looking for some nice mmorpg that create world and not is about playing "missions" through LFG panel and trying to compete with MOBAs and FPS for players.

When I want to just play some "missions" then I start playing MOBA, FPS or RTS - much better.

Posted: Nov 20th 2011 8:20AM BigAndShiny said

I would really like to start playing Aion, but don't have the time atm. Age of Conan as well, started, but waiting for new games now. :(

Posted: Nov 20th 2011 1:20PM BigAndShiny said

@(Unverified)
having seen 50 PvP combat though, it looks really fun.

Posted: Nov 21st 2011 6:46AM Lorell said

@(Unverified) Then you didn't log into Aion for LONGGGG time if you think so ;)

Posted: Nov 20th 2011 8:25AM SkyStreak said

CoH is my main game, and I don't have much in the way of free time o spend playing others games.

But if I did...

DCUO and Fallen Earth are both very appealing.

Posted: Nov 21st 2011 3:44PM StClair said

7+ years in CoH and still loyal, but when DCUO went F2P recently, I decided to check it out.

It does some things well, and some not so well; you can really tell that it was made for a console as well as PC. It's limited and simple compared to CoH, IMO, but what it does have is very polished. I've got one hero up to 30 and am leveling another (currently 19); I had started on a villain, but I'm going to reroll him when the Flash DLC comes out (Lightning fits him much better, being a speedster and all). I don't plan on doing much if any raiding - I'm just there to see the cities and the 1-29 content and try a few alts.

Posted: Nov 20th 2011 8:30AM Ghostspeaker said

City of Heroes has long been the Heath Ledger to my Jake Gyllenhaal.

Posted: Nov 20th 2011 9:39AM randomepicperson said

LOTRO is my game, probably DCUO/FE/GW2. And of course TOR in a month

Posted: Nov 20th 2011 10:11AM Valdur said

I'm not playing any MMO right now but I'll give a shot at DC Universe Online until GW2/The Secret World are released.

Posted: Nov 20th 2011 10:25AM DarkWalker said

After it launches, TOR, mostly due to the fact that I love the way Bioware tells stories, but I didn't like what I have already seen about TOR's game systems.

In fact, I'm actually planning to do so in 6-12 months: purchase the basic game, activate it when I know I will have plenty of free time, and go through the game mostly treating it as a single player affair.

(As for why I don't plan to stay with TOR, the main reason is the lack of AC respeccing. For the end game, I really don't like being restricted to just DPS + a single other role. It's the reason I only played for keeps Druids and Paladins in WoW, and a large part of the reason I never really started DCUO's endgame. It's not the only thing - overall, TOR's game systems remind me quite a lot of WoW by the end of BC / start of WotLK, including the bits I don't really like anymore - but it's the main one for me.)

Posted: Nov 20th 2011 11:26AM DerpMchurson said

@DarkWalker Um, they've already said several times that dual spec'ing is coming shortly after launch.

Posted: Nov 20th 2011 12:25PM DarkWalker said

@DerpMchurson

Dual-speccing will only be possible within a single AC. The devs have said multiple times that they don't want max level players going back and forth between different ACs.

What I want is the freedom to do any role with a single character. The way I can already do in WoW and LotRO, the way I will be able to do in GW2 and TSW. It might be just one little detail, but it's one whose lack invariably drives me away from the end-game.

And TOR, without allowing characters to change AC at max level in a somewhat easy way, won't feature this kind of freedom. All ACs can be DPS, and most (though not all) can be another single role besides that. No AC can be both Healer and Tank, though.

Posted: Nov 20th 2011 10:37AM JohnD212 said

The Shire from LOTRO. Hands down the most genuine, beautiful and peaceful place. Just sit back, relax, eat some pies, smoke some weed...ahhh....vacation!

Posted: Nov 20th 2011 12:29PM DarkWalker said

@JohnD212
Completely agree. It's a quite relaxing place. It actually makes the "odd" shire quests - deliver pies and mail, take bad pies back, find a beer recipe, etc - feel like they really belong to the game.

Posted: Nov 20th 2011 11:35AM ScottishViking said

I usually play LOTRO and EVE, but I think I would be curious to try Fallen Earth. I like the aesthetic.

Posted: Nov 20th 2011 11:58AM Saerain said

@ScottishViking LotRO and EVE are a fine combination. Like cheese and red wine.

Posted: Nov 20th 2011 12:29PM ScottishViking said

@Saerain Yeah, I find that they satisfy very different urges or needs in my gaming...I can get a "theme park" fix or a "sandbox" fix depending on my mood. (And really, each of them are the current best at these genres.)

Posted: Nov 20th 2011 1:51PM alphaman00 said

@ScottishViking Given FE's f2p model (the specifics of it), I'd say it'd make a good vacation (can only craft a certain many hours a day on a free account, and slightly less exp gain).

As for me, I'd say Rift. It was fun to try out, and might be fun for short bursts, I just didn't want to commit to it for an extended period.

Posted: Nov 20th 2011 11:39AM Pingles said

I am eager to step back into Dark Age of Camelot's worlds again, especially Hibernia.

I am hesitant to re-up for a standard sub fee to such an aging game, though.

Posted: Nov 20th 2011 11:52AM Acesfury said

I try several new MMO's and particularly enjoying Fallen Earth Atm. But I always end up going back to Wurm Online. I guess I just like the sence of Accomplishment I get from seeing What I've designed and Built at New Eminence