Posted: Nov 18th 2011 9:35AM ReadingRambo said

Even though I don't play this game, and most "typical" gamers don't, it really is an amazing experiment in a true sandbox universe. I wish I had the time and patience to understand it but alas, I do not.

Posted: Nov 18th 2011 9:50AM ArcherAvatar said

Quite simply, one of the best player made videos about any game I've ever seen.

/applause

Posted: Nov 18th 2011 9:58AM paraLogiki said

Very well done. I don't play EVE either, but I found the video very interesting.

Posted: Nov 18th 2011 10:00AM Existentialist said

Very well done.

Posted: Nov 18th 2011 10:07AM Samcha said

One does not simply walk into a wormhole.

Posted: Nov 18th 2011 10:42AM Calfis said

RnK is one of the best small groups in the game. They can make large military alliances think twice just by being on the field.

Posted: Nov 18th 2011 10:53AM Kalex716 said

Wormhole space is the most exciting thing going in EVE right now. It promotes the best things the game has going for it in terms of conflict, and even the little guy can get involved.

Posted: Nov 18th 2011 11:00AM Celtar said

As usual, excellent video. Always look forward to watching what Rooks and Kings has been up to.

Posted: Nov 18th 2011 11:40AM shazz said

RnK has delivered yet again. Each time i watch one of their videos it gets me back into EVE for a few months. They take fleet com to a whole new level. This is the kind of fight where each pilot feels like they make a difference. This is what EVE is all about.

Posted: Nov 18th 2011 11:42AM (Unverified) said

Great video, RnK never fails to entertain.

Posted: Nov 18th 2011 12:19PM dudes said

Nicely put together FX and voice over drama.

Posted: Nov 18th 2011 1:59PM Leozin2357 said

• Half a heart
My dream of Space MMO:

- Turn myself a member of another players crew in a BIG BATTLESHIP.
- Go to Skype and talk about the job of each one in the battle.
- Defend the Ship by ground (character battle mode inside ship) and air (ship battle mode outside ship).
- Be able to go INSIDE a planet after beating the player that are protecting it and battle on it (character battle mode inside planet).
- Good graphics like EVE.

Should be really cool to look for the ships windows and see a REAL battle going on.

Every MMO is doing only a part of it.

Posted: Nov 18th 2011 2:05PM EdmundDante said

Here is the heart of Eve - the drama of fleet combat. It's good CCP is expanding other areas - but should never take their eye of the ball of blowing up space ships.

Posted: Nov 18th 2011 2:09PM (Unverified) said

Whenever I see one of these videos, I'm reminded that the things that make MMOs great aren't the graphics or the size of the worlds or anything so menial. It's the people inside that make the game great, and EVE has no shortage of amazing players in their chaotic, violent sandbox.

Bravo.

Posted: Nov 18th 2011 3:22PM Doran7 said

The interesting thing about this is just how many engagements like this happen in eve with no fanfare .. no video.. space heros without their prases sung. I know I have been in battles approaching this intensity, with commanders who were calm and amazing and carried the day.. or even losses after epic battles that will never be forgotten in the memories of any who flew in them.

I will say this about Rooks and Kings, they know how to tell a good story.

Posted: Nov 18th 2011 3:49PM runzwithsizzorz said

Did I hear Russians in my WH Space??????

Posted: Nov 18th 2011 3:52PM Karth said

Awesome in all aspects of everything

Posted: Nov 18th 2011 4:16PM (Unverified) said

Amazing... with all of the new focus on inspace features, I am itching to get back into the game. When finances get a little better I will off exploring with the worst of them.

Posted: Nov 18th 2011 5:15PM kasade said

This just makes me remember all the good times in EVE.

Posted: Nov 18th 2011 8:36PM Graill440 said

As always, the players make the best vids, exceptional work on a simple exploit story.