Posted: Nov 17th 2011 6:40PM Space Cobra said

Thor!

Of course!

I haven't seen Iron Man yet, and he is a movie franchise.

Heck, I don't even remember seeing Spider-Man yet!

Posted: Nov 17th 2011 6:57PM SiML said

Hmmm, not exactly the best looking Asgardian is he!, whats wrong with his expression?, he looks like a bulldog licking wee off a nettle!.

Not impressed by this titles core focus of their toons or nothing so I know this isn't for me despite how many toons they tease. Still... might give it a Loki for curiosity's sakes.

Posted: Nov 18th 2011 11:51AM Spookimitsu said

@SiML

I Sif what you did thar

Posted: Nov 17th 2011 7:03PM AnathemaOne said

While I like the art, I can't get interested in this game since they haven't said anything about how this game will play.

Posted: Nov 18th 2011 6:27AM mysecretid said

@AnathemaOne

I have this problem as well, especially since Bill Roper (he of Hellgate and Champion Online at launch infamy) is supposed to be the lead dev on the game.

Pictures are nice and all, but the proof is in the playing. With Roper ostensibly in charge, I'm not expecting a lot. I hope they prove me wrong.

Posted: Nov 17th 2011 7:28PM arodriguezc said

I think they copied the model from the action figure... I saw it and I thought "Wait a minute... I have seen this face before..." my son has the action figure.

But you will be the judge of that :)

Posted: Nov 18th 2011 8:09AM DairamX2 said

@arodriguezc

I KNEW it looked familiar! My kids have the same action figure!

Posted: Nov 17th 2011 8:10PM bleyzwun said

It's hard to get excited over a MMO that won't allow you to create your own characters. Maybe that's just me, though.

Posted: Nov 18th 2011 2:02AM spizer said

I am totally just loathing this guy's design. I mean, the models look fantastic. Great attention to detail... I just don't like the style. Thor is supposed to be sex on a stick, and built like a s*** brick house. This guy looks armored and not in a good way. Also.. this is going to seem really childish of me, but... the helmet just looks DUMB.

Posted: Nov 18th 2011 5:53AM Ghostspeaker said

As much as I love Thor, that chest armor and helmet really aren't very appealing. I hope they give us a chance to customize their costumes at least. :/

Also, 6 character reveals in and still not a single female? WTF, guys? There better be some Psylocke or Ms. Marvel up in here pretty soon.

Posted: Nov 18th 2011 11:29AM Yukon Sam said

I'm not budging unless I can play Cypher. And beat the Hulk. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Posted: Dec 1st 2011 11:41PM joshtylen said

I'm fine with just playing Marvel characters. Maybe some characters who have never been playable will be in this.

Leaderboard: Which dead MMO is your favorite?

Posted on Jul 30th 2014 12:00PM

The Daily Grind: Do you prize MMO stability?

Posted on Jul 30th 2014 8:00AM