Posted: Nov 10th 2011 8:17AM Kyniel said

I've been getting queues of similar length (in terms of position) but the time taken was much shorter! I haven't timed it, but it certainly felt quicker...

Oh, and I spend the time enjoying how awesome my character looks :)

Posted: Nov 10th 2011 8:17AM Poak said

Well... I usually end up not waiting at all.

When it happens i just alt + f4 and try other game. I don't wanna wait, c'mon, no ones like it.

But it would be a really nice initiative to make some puzzle games in theses waiting screens, just like happens in some ps2 games. (and that was a tip, mister developer!)

But if I really have to wait, I usually gets bored and count the pixels on my screen .-.

Posted: Nov 10th 2011 7:14PM Decanus said

@Poak i am same even more so for a game i am paying for, i can understand a F2P games having a que but when a paid game does thats a big no.

Posted: Nov 10th 2011 8:21AM Ehra said

I read. Like, books.

Posted: Nov 10th 2011 4:06PM TheAngryIntern said

@Ehra blasphemy!

Posted: Nov 10th 2011 8:26AM Channel84 said

light a ciggy ^^

Posted: Nov 10th 2011 8:26AM SwarlesBarkley said

I spin around in my chair until I get dizzy, pass out, then when I come to the game is usually on, or I have been signed out because I was out to long.

Posted: Nov 10th 2011 8:29AM dudes said

I find a less populated server. And stay there.

Posted: Nov 10th 2011 10:48AM Reverend St Jay said

@dudes

This. Life is too short for login queues, especially since server transfers have become so widely available in the genre. I'd rather play for 6 months and then transfer than to spend a week waiting 15-60 minutes to get into the game.

Posted: Nov 10th 2011 3:23PM mattwo said

@dudes Let's see, we have PvE US. PvP US, PvE UK, and PvP UK.

Not counting the PS3 servers which are probably the same.

Posted: Nov 10th 2011 8:31AM Trololol said

I was No 5500 ish in line with Dcou this weekend! I cant even play online poker cuz im so unpatient, so quit game do something else... waiting in a video game que... thats even worse then the supermarket line :P

Posted: Nov 10th 2011 8:37AM bugse82 said

i prefer not to wait. just switch to other game. after week or two (or month or two) , when the queues are gone i start to play.

Posted: Nov 10th 2011 8:45AM (Unverified) said

In the past I've either watched the queue number slowly decrease or watched television to pass the time. Come a new monitor, I'll able to browse the internet while waiting on the god awful queues. Not that I expect queues for a game anytime soon. It's been a while.

Posted: Nov 10th 2011 8:48AM AnbuKaru said

get a playlist set up in itunes so wen i get in game im ready to kick some ass :D

Posted: Nov 10th 2011 11:36AM Cyclone Jack said

I don't wait in queue, I play something else. If the problem persists, I put the game in my On Hold folder and try again in a few months. If I still have wait queues then, I just uninstall the game.

Posted: Nov 10th 2011 9:00AM WhiteRime said

I look for other MMOs to play that are more stable.

Posted: Nov 10th 2011 9:10AM (Unverified) said

Actually, DCUO's login ques last week were only taking about 3mins for every 1000th place in line. So if you got 4000, you wait 12 mins.

NOW, after the newest patch on Tuesday - ALL Legendary and Premium players get priority access. And over the last two days, during primetime, not one player with Leg or Prem access had to wait - AT ALL. Only the free players had login ques, and even then, they were a lot shorter than last week.

I enjoy your posts, but if you are going to talk about the state of DCUO's login ques, the last time you attempt to login shouldnt be 5 days ago.

As for the time wait, just hop onto the forums or for DCUO, watch a few minutes of any DC superhero cartoon to get you in the mood for kicking butt.

GL! and TRY OUT DCUO! Its amazing!

Posted: Nov 10th 2011 9:17AM Fabius Bile said

I alt+tab, open a browser, go to th game's official forums, and troll people who are complaining about the long queues....

Posted: Nov 10th 2011 9:19AM Ulfgaar said

I close the game down and play another game.

Posted: Nov 10th 2011 9:19AM kitharen said

I quit and start up a different game.

One Shots: Mandy the Christmas Whale