Posted: Nov 10th 2011 11:10AM Hookan91 said

Its just me or the font for "stAr" looks like the one used in for "Starcraft II"?

Posted: Nov 10th 2011 11:21AM aaradun said

In other words, time to start charging sucker in cash shop, and then in 6months close the game because nobody is buying anything,

Posted: Nov 10th 2011 12:32PM Seldra said

@aaradun

I dislike being totally negative but I genuinely don't see this game lasting over a year either.

Posted: Nov 10th 2011 12:06PM Ryukan said

Massively writers, can you please stop with the attempts at "clever" titles? It's just cheesy...they're not working.

@Hookan91 Yeah that does look a bit too like the Starcraft logo font.

Posted: Nov 10th 2011 12:36PM Pingles said

@Ryukan

Just to add a counterpoint: Keep it up, Massively. I don't want to read this site as if it was a boring news site. Adding color is fine with me.

Posted: Nov 10th 2011 12:55PM (Unverified) said

@Ryukan

Well, sounds like something is wrong with your G-Diffuser. I like the cheezy titles. I mean some may be covered in mold, but other just bring in the cheddar. That's no reason to be so sharp with your criticism, alright Jack?

Posted: Nov 10th 2011 12:58PM (Unverified) said

@Ryukan

Posted: Nov 10th 2011 1:01PM (Unverified) said

@(Unverified)

Stupid comment system, I'd make it into Swiss if I had my way.

Posted: Nov 10th 2011 6:22PM Lenn said

@(Unverified) Yeah, it makes me feel cheesed off most of the time as well.

Posted: Nov 10th 2011 10:53PM Addfwyn said

Sounds interesting to me, the problem I've had with space MMOs is there wasn't a good 'theme park' style one for a while. EVE has kinda been the flagship for space MMOs and I want kinda a cohesive storyline of some variety in my MMOs.

Posted: Nov 12th 2011 12:19PM airgamer said

Yea, the logo does seem to look the same as Starcraft II's logo...perhaps Star Supremacy will change their logo prior to open beta to make it more unique and attractive?

The one thing I've liked about Star Supremacy is that their devs are very on-the-ball, their team is very interactive and open to the players, and they have a lot of events. I mean hey, the game is still progressing...a lot more to look forward to. I would give it a chance. It's a game worth playing as a sci-fi browser game.

Oh yea...one more thing...Massively,...whats up with the weird title? "gets permission from tower control" wtf??