Posted: Nov 8th 2011 12:46PM Tberg said

really looking forward to these games

Posted: Nov 8th 2011 12:48PM Vegetta said

Wow they have a lot of Fluff up there.

Setting sounds interesting, although I am a bit burnt out on fantasy I will admit that the single player RPG set in this world looks pretty good. If the combat mechanics carry over to the MMO they may have a winner on their hands

Posted: Nov 8th 2011 1:25PM SaintV said

One of the most appealing things I like about this is that it is not a copy of anyone's work. It is an original ip with it's own identity. Can't wait!

Posted: Nov 8th 2011 5:39PM Cendres said

@SaintV Hmmm well it is original but it is still elves, dwarves and what not. You've got a writer from the Forgotten Realms, it's not going to be totally new.

However it does look to be darker and just awesome so far. I love the talent in this.

Posted: Nov 8th 2011 1:26PM BigAndShiny said

• 1 heart
Im wondering why they had to go for a classic fantasy setting with elves, dwarves, castles, magic and demons/whatever classic fantasy villains.

It's sad because I feel like such a well funded studio could have created an original world, whether that be fantasy, sci-fi or something else, but it feels like they wanted DND but just didn't get the license from Atari/ Wizards/ Hasbro.

Posted: Nov 8th 2011 1:51PM Silverangel said

@BigAndShiny How can you really argue with R.A. Salvatore creating a world from scratch? It's a creative vision the way he wants it to be. Unleash the lore-masters! Looks amazing.

Posted: Nov 9th 2011 2:51AM (Unverified) said

@Silverangel Couldn't agree more. Read his non-Wizards series folks, he's more than a D&D writer.

Posted: Nov 8th 2011 2:24PM smartstep said

any info on payment model?

Posted: Nov 8th 2011 2:29PM jimr9999us said

The combat I've seen from the single player game looks very East meets West. Engaging with over-the-top animations and visuals.

Oh, wait...this was about the lore :)

Posted: Nov 8th 2011 2:40PM Valdur said

Everything is pointing out that Copernicus will take place during the Age of Heroes.

Posted: Nov 8th 2011 3:01PM (Unverified) said

Bob rules!

Posted: Nov 8th 2011 3:57PM Dunraven said

Love Salvatore...But I pretty much loath Mcfarlane and Schilling.

Mcfarlanes arrogance dose not exceed his talent and every time Schilling opens his mouth lately some Tea Party bullshit vomits out of it.

I have doubts of either of these projects doing well.

Posted: Nov 8th 2011 4:28PM Zantom said

wow, very nice website. As a developer I appreciate the creativity in the site alone. It speaks to how the rest of the project will go. I'm looking forward to their products!

Posted: Nov 8th 2011 6:09PM Rich said

As much as I hate to say it, but this game is gonna go the way of TR and WAR. It will be a lot of hype and have a huge opening month and then fall on its face...

The big names only take you so far, they've been working on this for 3 years now and its probably at least another 2 years away. Chances are it won't bring anything new to the table, but it will be pretty and have a good story.

Posted: Nov 8th 2011 10:16PM Valdur said

@Rich

They've been working on Copernicus for four years not three.Please how do you know it won't bring anything new?Have you played the alpha?I doubt that, then everything that you say are pure speculation.