Posted: Nov 5th 2011 10:12AM Haleth said

what's with the orca? o.O

Posted: Nov 5th 2011 10:21AM DevilSei said

@Haleth
It's the WRUP Orca Haleth! I know it seems a little fishy, but I believe in this mascot.

Posted: Nov 5th 2011 10:16AM EuchridEucrow said

Yeah, the killer whale in the back was a nice touch.

Posted: Nov 5th 2011 10:20AM DevilSei said

Have fun with MGS4 Eliot! I haven't played the game in a while so I should probably pick that back up... but not sure if I want to restart or not (been trying to tranq-kill all the bosses, not always a fun thing).
Also, should try out Valkyria Chronicles. It's a must-own to me for any PS3 user, awesome strategy RPG game with beautiful graphics.

As for me? I managed to jump from 20 points to 28 points in Guild Wars HoM over the past week, so I'm taking a small break. Next week though? Maybe another point! So... just random games time for me. Maybe some Dark Souls, maybe some DS games, who knows!

Posted: Nov 5th 2011 10:36AM peyo01 said

@Haleth
It seems that the orca has been established as the new WRUP mascot since last week.

This weekend, I think I will be wandering in Atreia, the world of Aion and do some detours through Telara (Rift world). I will also be playing Demon's Souls, since I started last week and discovered such a tremendous game that I have to play some this weekend.

The only MMO I stayed subscribed to after having stopped playing is FF XI. But I have a strong attachment to this game as it was my first MMO... and also for some personal reasons as this game helped me through a very sad and difficult period in my life, so I felt like I owed FF XI something in return.

Posted: Nov 5th 2011 1:02PM Pingles said

Will be playing the F2P Zentia and enjoying the closed beta of Tribes Ascend.

Posted: Nov 5th 2011 9:49PM ChongShin said

I hope so much that this game lasts another year. The road map looks promising.