Posted: Nov 3rd 2011 8:33PM ilduce620 said

I must say, I'm getting really tired of all these posts without a definitive release date. They can post all of this stuff all they want, but until they tell me when the switch-over happens, I honestly don't care.

:-(

Posted: Nov 3rd 2011 9:57PM The Grand Nagus said

@ilduce620 We know F2P is coming "by the end of the year", so just assume the release date is Dec 31st. That way you have a definite date in your mind, and if it comes sooner then you have something to be happy about.

Posted: Nov 4th 2011 12:55AM ilduce620 said

@The Grand Nagus To be fair, I haven't been following this for the last month or so, but last I heard, they were shooting to have the F2P stuff done by the end of October. Perhaps I'm mistaken about that. Either way, I guess I'm just impatient. :-)

I've got one character maxed out and another one half-way up the tree. I'm ready to play more (and pay for that extra character slot), but I either a). want new content, or b). want the F2P so I can put my second character through the paces I've already trod. It's definitely a great game, but I just don't want to do the subscription for it anymore.

Posted: Nov 6th 2011 12:59PM syberghost said

@The Grand Nagus we knew DC Universe F2P was coming "during October" and it came during November. You keep using the word "know"; I don't think it means what you think it means. :)

Posted: Nov 3rd 2011 10:20PM Chiren said

I don't understand why you faithful continue to play this game. $$$Cryptic$$$ just constantly seems to be pushing the frontier of how far they can milk you until enough people rebel and leave so they know when to ease up a bit.

Posted: Nov 4th 2011 2:23AM The Grand Nagus said

@Chiren There is nothing to "understand" because different people like different games, period. Just because you dont like a certain game does not mean others feel the same way, and vice versa. All you have to understand is that different people have different taste.

Posted: Nov 4th 2011 8:07AM Lucidus said

@Chiren I like flying starships. So it's STO or EVE. I hate PVP so EVE is out. And TOR's rail shooter is an abomination, so it's STO for my ship to ship pew pew.

Posted: Nov 4th 2011 10:05AM Yukon Sam said

Wake me up when the floating internal currencies can be sold for real money without breaking TOS.

Posted: Nov 4th 2011 6:13PM StClair said

@Yukon Sam
It's unlikely they'll ever let you "cash out", even after they (inevitably) let you buy dilithium direct from them. In their Perfect World(tm), the cash flow goes only one way.

The Soapbox: In praise of SWTOR's 12X experience