Posted: Nov 3rd 2011 12:51PM CaseyTheBrash said

To be honest the "white blood" splattering everywhere makes it seem more graphic, just in other ways. I mean, it seems it would be easier to pass blood off here in the US. I just giggled the whole time I saw this. Well and the horrid animations.

Posted: Nov 3rd 2011 12:55PM fallwind said

ok, I just cant look at that seriously with the white, goopy, "blood"*

*yeah, let's call it blood, totally not something else, nope, that's blood alright....

Posted: Nov 3rd 2011 12:57PM (Unverified) said

Yeah sorry, but nothing about this trailer got my "white blood" splattering.

Posted: Nov 3rd 2011 1:21PM Misterlee said

Blood and gore? Adult oriented? I must have been watching the wrong clip then because all I saw was milkshake overlayed on a very generic looking 'asian' copy-cat mmo.

And by milkshake, I really mean milkshake ;)

Posted: Nov 3rd 2011 2:01PM real65rcncom said

I thought it was snow/winter effects.. /doh

Posted: Nov 3rd 2011 2:04PM Plastic said

Haha, pretty absurd. Glad I wasn't the only one raising an eye-brow at the white globules covering my screen.

Why is it that at the rate these Asian companies crank out high-fantasy MMORPGs (a genre that I'm quite fond of), I can't find a single one worth playing for more than 5 minutes? You'd think they'd hit upon a successful formula just based on sheer statistical probability alone. Maybe there will be a gem in the next 15 or so that they crank out this month.

Posted: Nov 3rd 2011 2:35PM Space Cobra said

I am going to entertain that this "adult" mmo is showing bits of white paint thrown out everywhere....

...or maybe white cake frosting....Yeah, white cake frosting. I think even Ron Jeremy could get behind cake frosting!

Posted: Nov 3rd 2011 3:13PM Channel84 said

Thick red splatty liquid is blood
Thick white splatty liquid is .....

Posted: Nov 3rd 2011 3:37PM (Unverified) said

@Channel84 I guess you can say their battles are....stimulating.

Posted: Nov 3rd 2011 5:12PM ClassicCrime said

i guess on paper, white blood could seem like a cool idea, different and kinda artistic for a trailer... but come on wtf lol that just looked odd. and the actual game looks terrible from those clips. But I assume some easily impressed individuals will think it looks awesome

Posted: Nov 3rd 2011 5:50PM (Unverified) said

Paging Dr. Freud, Dr. Freud!

Posted: Nov 3rd 2011 7:15PM (Unverified) said

It's a German company, they would have to restrict the access to adults if the trailer would contain "mature" themes...