Posted: Oct 28th 2011 5:19PM Treybo said

I used to play the original Windslayer, so it's good to hear that they didn't shut that down for nothing. I started playing this today and it's very similar so far. It "feels" a little better than the original, but there are still some little quirks that need to be sorted out. I also find it funny that there are already hacks for this game. Just search google and this site called hackdispenser has some. You'd think they'd up their security after last time.

Posted: Oct 29th 2011 4:48PM Raaqa said

@Treybo

Unfortunately 2D sidescrollers are simply too easy to hack. No amount of security can stop it.

Anyways, I wanted to try this game anyway. But the registration wouldn't work, and then once it finally did, the download wouldn't work.

Posted: Nov 17th 2011 9:14AM CrimsonAngel said

@Raaqa Go to WS2 Site ( www.ws2.ignitedgames.com ) then Click Downloads then simply hit Game Download. This will download the Game Client Downloader.

XD

Posted: Oct 31st 2011 2:21AM perlee05 said

It's my first time to play windslayer 2, I find it very interesting and
I'm having fun playing it. I think this is a great "2d" game. Can't wait to have a PVP i'm very excited i want to try it! I'll definitely recruit my friends to play this game. :)

Posted: Oct 31st 2011 5:22AM anne123 said

this free to play 2d game is very interesting you have your own will what class of character you want to play and customizing your own character . you can make your great weapon on your own options or element you want to put on your weapon.i suggests it to my friends and now, we are the proudly gamer of ws2. :) .

Posted: Nov 2nd 2011 7:17AM busterrock said

Already having fun playing the game during CBT launched. Right now, I'm currently busy enchanting my weapons and enhancing my armors for PvP. Also, the community or people are nice and helpful.

Posted: Nov 14th 2011 4:08AM haikz05 said

yeah, your right. the people there are kind.

Posted: Nov 16th 2011 4:19PM FreakOfNature said

Thanks Ignited Games for releasing WS2!!!! I love the game since Windslayer(Original)

Posted: Nov 19th 2011 7:50PM CrimsonAngel said

Yeah same here. I have been always a loyal player of WS. Try checking their site again on this link, my screen name would be primeraven! add me up :P http://bit.ly/windslayer2

Posted: Nov 21st 2011 4:49PM EumeliaCandice said

I was surprised that they released this game, been playing it since the first installment. So far I created Monk and Mage (Both level 45). Was looking forward for more events and freebies from the game though. Other than that keep up the good work!

Posted: Nov 23rd 2011 10:08AM FreakOfNature said

@EumeliaCandice Try making an archer too~ its cool!

Posted: Nov 30th 2011 10:08AM WARDOG said

hmmm...this game is becoming more interesting need to check this game..