Posted: Oct 27th 2011 6:06PM ShivanSwordsman said

She's actually pretty fun, though understandably her damage is a little lower than the Melee classes. She has a certain stylish flare to her, anyone who played Devil May Cry 3 will instantly see Dante's Gunslinger style in her. That is not a bad thing. Quite honestly, I'm enjoying her, though I'm not sure if I'm going to keep her pistols, go Musketeer, or roll both.

Posted: Oct 27th 2011 6:10PM Everfaust said

@ShivanSwordsman ~ might have to check her out later then..
I've leveled both the claw and sword classes *(can't remember names).
and tho they're fun.. the community is a ghost town.

no one plays.. and it kinda takes a way from the game.

Posted: Oct 27th 2011 6:25PM ShivanSwordsman said

@Everfaust

I blame the fact there are so many channels, and that grouping isn't very much needed till the end game. I logged onto Eden Eternal the first day, closed beta, and there was a town full of people. I logged onto Rusty Hearts, and sure enough, there was no one online at all. Perhaps people simply can't see a reason to leave games like DFO and Dragon Nest in favor of it, as I too enjoy the game... but only in a single player sense.

I'd say it's the amount of stages, but DFO, and even GRAND CHASE have plenty of people online. I don't think it helps anything that Perfect World is known as the premier "Pay To Win" company...

Posted: Oct 27th 2011 6:48PM Everfaust said

@ShivanSwordsman ~ lol, you're prolly right.
I was in the beta of DragonsNest and the sheer number of players
was redickulas.

Haven't logged back in for a few months *(back in august).
but with the release of the saints haven, I'm sure many people
still play.

just sad to see a game with such promise, get the short end
of the stick in both play time *(campaign) and in community.

Posted: Oct 27th 2011 10:29PM Seldra said

@Everfaust

Actually I just got off DN a few mins ago and that place is loaded to the brim with people. Halloween event or not, I still see a ton of people. It's a good game, glad to see it's healthy.

---

Natasha is definitely not gonna be all that fun leveling up if you're an Angela player I can tell ya. She does like 1/4th of the damage Angela does in the earlier levels and Nat burns through mana fast. She's totally a finesse player's toon that's for sure. But she's a nice change of pace from Angela's usual faceroll hack and slash with a big sword and fireball spamming.

Posted: Oct 30th 2011 12:02AM ImperialPanda said

@ShivanSwordsman

Rusty Hearts was alright for a while. But after hitting lv25 I got bored to death of PvE. Literally could not stand to go into one more dungeon to farm.

Now I've graduated to playing actual fighting games instead. They are 5x the PvP of Rusty Hearts and no PvE, which is perfect.

Really, I dunno how well RH will do. The PvE sucks imo. Gameplay mechanics is decent but it gets repetitive and single-player action-RPGs are way better. (with the lack of incentive to party in RH it might as well have been a single-player action-RPG as far as its PvE is concerned) And like I said, for PvP, real fighting games make RH look like a game for kindergarteners.

At the very least though, I'm thankful of RH for getting me into fighting games. The last one I played was Killer Instinct. =P Playing SSF4AE right now just to improve my mechanics. Can't wait for Skullgirls and DOA5.

Posted: Oct 27th 2011 6:19PM Graill440 said

From that pic it appears she might have trouble on the uneven bars event.

Posted: Oct 27th 2011 8:34PM (Unverified) said

Umm, why are games like Rusty Hearts, Aika, Vindictus, etc,,, considered mmorpgs???

You can only choose between a handful of PREMADE character types???

Posted: Oct 27th 2011 10:48PM paterah said

@(Unverified) Aika has classes.

Posted: Oct 28th 2011 2:15AM ChongShin said

Most of this video is some pale guy in a brown shirt. Is he a new character, too? Because I thought that this was about the gun character, but they only occasionally show her.

:P