Posted: Oct 27th 2011 5:58PM Eamil said

Technical issues aside, EVE's avatars would be fine for what they are if they didn't have wonky WASD controls that feel like they're meant for a joystick.

Posted: Oct 27th 2011 6:17PM Graill440 said

Yesterday we, our immeadiate circle of friends, found out a member was playing EVE in secret........we begin disciplinary action next week week and reprogramming treatments for the offending individual.

Posted: Oct 27th 2011 10:31PM Utakata said

I guess my question from last week went into the lame bin. :(

Posted: Oct 27th 2011 10:47PM potaco said

Is there some kind of server replication issue that affects the comment system on this site?

For example, I'll often see that an article has, say, 2 comments on the front page, yet when I click on the article, it'll have the "No comments yet. :(" message. If I refresh immediately, nothing changes, but if I come back and check again 15-20 minutes later, they all show up.

I've also noticed this happening with my own comments: I'll post something and see it posted in the comments, yet when I refresh a minute or two later, it and all other recent comments are gone. A few minutes later, they all show up again.

Posted: Oct 28th 2011 12:39AM Space Cobra said

::Sigh::

The first paragraph has me missing books; it used to be a simple matter to start at a page and just read through lists and learn new words if one was bored or something similar. Nowadays, you get instant search that takes you to the word in question and a list of possible choices.

Basically, I am a fan of just not looking at the topic I am searching for, but all the other side things, too. This is part of the reason I find interesting things on Search Pages and the like; I tend not to come back and view some other interesting (and perhaps non-related) hits that may be several pages/lists down.

Make My MMO: August 24 - August 30, 2014

Posted on Aug 30th 2014 6:00PM

PAX Prime 2014: ArcheAge is a go for launch!

Posted on Aug 30th 2014 5:00PM