Posted: Oct 26th 2011 9:51AM jakofascalon said

@(Unverified) All valid questions! I agree with all but the beta to GW2, because I would much rather enjoy the game then find all of its flaws.

@ThePeon25 Agreed. While I love the Caldari, they have some pretty funky looking ships, but to be fair, Gallente ships aren't much better and Minmitar... lol don't get me started. I suppose if they were to give an answer, they would say something to the effect of because the Caldari are a break away faction from Gallente, they became very industrial and war-like and that's why the ships look the way they do. You put a ship together quickly out of necessity and with as much firepower as you can get on it. It probably wouldn't look the prettiest and they(The Caldari) probably don't care.

Posted: Oct 26th 2011 9:40AM Faryon said

Funcom: Where is the closed beta access for TSW you promised me about a year ago?

Any developer for a themepark MMO: Do you have any serious plans to implement sandbox elements to the endgame? I get that dungeons, raids and instanced pvp is a must after WoW, but would it really kill you to give players other stuff to do than rerunning content or grinding?

Posted: Oct 26th 2011 10:40AM real65rcncom said

"Why the hell do you work for THIS company? They suck!"

Posted: Oct 26th 2011 10:48AM nimzy said

I'd ask the two doctors Bioware if developers have any input on game design or if it's just top-down "this is how it's gonna be" type stuff from your usual game design committee.

Posted: Oct 26th 2011 10:52AM Floop the Squirrel said

Mr Todd Howard, could i have a job at Bethesda?

Posted: Oct 26th 2011 10:53AM Floop the Squirrel said

@Floop the Squirrel

I know, i know... not an MMO.. so sue me.

Posted: Oct 26th 2011 11:03AM (Unverified) said

I'd ask Richard Garriott if he would fly me away to his magical space castle. In space.

Posted: Oct 26th 2011 11:10AM stealthrider said

I would ask Ben "Rarebit" Chamberlain if he could come back to MMOs, because there has never been and likely will never be a better dev.

I'd also beg the WB execs to allow a free-to-play edition of MxO to be re-released. Or at least let us see/use the code for a non-profit server. That game is still so very missed.

Posted: Oct 26th 2011 11:21AM Syraz said

Ask Blizzard, wtf they are smoking and will they share...

Posted: Oct 26th 2011 11:33AM Valdur said

My questions are simple,
1.Why all you guys(excluding GW2) couldn't build an interesting end game?

2.Do you think the player base is dumb,seeing how futile leveling is becoming with each new game?

Posted: Oct 26th 2011 12:49PM AnathemaOne said

I'd ask Mark Jacobs why they chose to ignore every proven design concept from DAOC when developing WAR.

As a follow-up, I'd ask why no DAOC2.

Posted: Oct 26th 2011 12:52PM Utakata said

Why Blizz? Why?

Posted: Oct 26th 2011 1:32PM Hexedian said

I think I would ask Will Wright if he ever regreted not being able to make Spore like he wanted to.

Barring that, Richard Garriot's opinion on the prevalence of Diku MMOs in the stagnating market would be quite interesting.

Posted: Oct 26th 2011 1:49PM (Unverified) said

I would ask EA if they could please put out and updated version of earth and beyond. they shut it down for no reason and to suddenly. it needs to come back with and updated look.

Posted: Oct 26th 2011 2:36PM Jayle said

I'd ask GabeN what series of events lead to TF2 going F2P and picking up DOTA 2 as a game project.

Posted: Oct 26th 2011 2:37PM Jayle said

@Jayle

Yeah, not MMOs, but they're both multiplayer! D:

Posted: Oct 26th 2011 3:17PM Seffrid said

I would say to Scott Hartsman "Congrats on Rift, but why the heck did you have to leave EQ2?"

Posted: Oct 26th 2011 3:19PM DerpMchurson said

I'd ask Smedley if Mcquaid lives out back in his shed, and if they do Heroin together.

Posted: Oct 26th 2011 5:13PM HokieKC said

I would ask Bethesda/Zenimax Online when Elder Scrolls online is coming out.

I would ask Undead Labs with their Zombie MMO is coming out.

And Lucasarts who will be making the next Star Wars sandbox MMO since I'll play TOR for the story and that's it.

Posted: Oct 26th 2011 6:45PM pixledriven said

I'd ask the ArenaNet dev's for a job. I'd love to work on that project.

Unless it was Jeff Grubb. Him I'd probably just nerd out with for several hours, or try and convince to run a D&D game for me and my friends. =)