Posted: Oct 21st 2011 8:49PM (Unverified) said

As someone who detests and refuses to use Facebook, I will say this:
No fair. :/

Dear Funcom,
Please, stop excluding people who don't like Facebook, twitter, etc etc, and kinda detest the way they're trying to take over the internet. :x

Love,
Someone who remembers the internet before social networking came along to make things stupid.

Posted: Oct 21st 2011 9:27PM Zydin said

@(Unverified)
Agreed 100%. I had to make a dummy facebook account just because I wanted to participate in The Secret War. I feel crotchety for having such disdain for social media, but really, if I want someone to know I had darjeeling tea this morning, I'll tell them. I don't need a website to do it for me.

Posted: Oct 22nd 2011 12:24AM donweel said

Agree, facebook is not an option, I had high hopes for this game but their facebook dependancy has got me worried.

Posted: Oct 22nd 2011 2:15AM Elikal said

Question: Are the Dragons responsible for the EURO crisis? ^^

Posted: Oct 22nd 2011 11:06PM WolvenSpectre said

@Elikal
Technically Europe is The Templar's stomping grounds, and as for being responsible, there are supposed to be non player factions and societies that might...

Then again, the group that The Dragon is based on is said to be the one who helped forge the alliance between Germany and Japan During WWII and teaching martial arts and combat philosophies to some German Military Officers, so who knows other than Ragnar and his bosses.

Posted: Oct 22nd 2011 6:51AM Thorqemada said

No, they have only exploited the obvious flaws in the system...or was that the illuminati?

Posted: Oct 22nd 2011 11:11PM WolvenSpectre said

Didn't they learn when they had to make signing up for the beta available outside of Facebook due to the outcry of people like me who don't/won't use Failbook?

I guess that would be my question for them, when will they sign up for Facebook rehab and let the rest of us take part, hmmmmmm?