Posted: Oct 21st 2011 2:46PM blix2006 said

now would have been the right time to release the game...when it came out in february it was the worse launch i have ever experienced in all my years of mmo gaming.releasing it when they did in the shape it was in ran of most people who were wanting to play it long term..even now i dont feel like theres enough content to be considered competitive with other sub games.if this game is around in another year i will be surprised

Posted: Oct 21st 2011 5:20PM meda said

vehicles? how about making a game that's fun to play first. worse mmo experience I have had since... nothing. not trying to bash the game or devs, but it was just a horrible experience I cannot lie about that. don't believe me try it yourself:

Posted: Oct 22nd 2011 3:44AM vktra said

@meda

Thank you for posting the trial link. I downloaded and played the game for a while. Maybe it used to be a bad product, but now it is fun and engaging. Combat is better than many other MMOs I have played before. Seems like a good product to me and I bought it and subbed.

Posted: Oct 21st 2011 6:54PM BubleFett said

Masthead is way to busy with Fallout mmo than to keep polishing Earthrise as they should. I don't know how they are going to
release an mmo like Fallout knowing full well that the tech that runs
ER is the same that will be used for Fallout.

Posted: Oct 22nd 2011 1:59PM DevilSei said

@BubleFett

Masthead ISN'T developing the Fallout MMO. Allow me to repeat that once again. Masthead isn't developing the Fallout MMO.

It has been said time and time again, Interplay is developing the Fallout MMO, all Masthead is doing is lending them some of their own tools/engines to be used in the game.

Posted: Oct 22nd 2011 3:07PM BubleFett said

@DevilSei

There is a difference between a publisher and a developer.
Interplay is a publisher Masthead is a developer.
Interplay hired Masthead to develop the Fallout mmo.
read for yourself.

Posted: Oct 22nd 2011 3:46PM DevilSei said

@BubleFett
"Interplay will oversee a collaboration between its own dev team and Masthead's on the title, using the Bulgarian studio's toolset."

also from that same site you linked
"Founded in 1983, Interplay Entertainment is a developer, publisher and licensor of video game software headquartered in Southern California."

Interplay is both developer and publisher. Masthead is only helping out a little with the development of the Fallout Online title, mainly with the use of its own engine currently being used for Earthrise.

Posted: Oct 22nd 2011 4:59PM Saunakiller said

@BubleFett They are only using Mastheads engine for the Fallout MMO. Nothing else. Ofc they will work closely together though since masthead knows their own engine. It´s been a bumpy ride with the engine for ER. But it could e good. And ER is definetly work a look now. The latest patch was the best yet, but there still are some annoying aspects with some skills etc. I know vet players has grown tired and some are taking a brake. But new players won´t be as tired as they are and could have a good chance to catch up. But as it is now, there only is one guild active, and that is New Dawn. I would recomend anyone to start something of their own. Cause as it is now New Dawn runs around and jerk themselves of and think they are the shit. Well that they are. the only shit playing the game... Yeah, I´m one of them that are on a brake as well...

Posted: Oct 22nd 2011 6:12PM DerpMchurson said

Got the email, re-downloaded. Game is still laggy, and during combat the mob would rubber band all over the place. PvP? Why bother, it's still a laggy circle jerk.

Oh well, I await your next two week trial 8 months from now, Masthead. If the game will still even be around by then. =/