This is probably the last time we'll use Mumble for recording, as the sound is pretty horrible. Apologies!
Have a comment for the podcasters? Shoot an email to email@example.com. We may just read your email on the air!
Get the podcast:
[iTunes] Subscribe to Massively Speaking directly in iTunes.
[RSS] Add Massively Speaking to your RSS aggregator.
[MP3] Download the MP3 directly.
Listen here on the page:
Read below the cut for the full show notes.
Massively Speaking is the official podcast of Massively.com. Hosted by Editor-in-Chief Shawn Schuster and Community Manager Rubi Bayer, Massively Speaking takes on the week's biggest news and dev interviews with plenty of opinion, rants, and laughs thrown in for good measure. Join us every Wednesday afternoon to listen in and see what we'll say next!
Show Notes For Massively Speaking Episode 170
- Neowiz announces new fantasy MMO Bless
- Buy Richard Garriott's mansion, only $4.1M!
- BioWare says gamers find it hard to go back to other MMOs after playing SWTOR
- The Secret World kicks off Dragon Week
- Turbine explains recent forum downtime and security concerns
- SWTOR's EU launch moved up to December 20th
- CCP lays off 20% of its global staff