Posted: Oct 19th 2011 8:27PM Resurge said

• 1 heart
"A number of skills have been adjusted as well in hopes of creating a more enjoyable, balanced gameplay experience"

lol, this sorta stuff always go over well with people.

Posted: Oct 19th 2011 9:08PM J45neoboy said

Aion's been really good with the patches lately. As soon as 3.0 is released, I'm sure NCsoft will see a surge in their numbers for a little bit...as long as it's before Tera. Because correct me if I'm wrong, Tera is planning on launching with a lot of the features 3.0 will bring.

Posted: Oct 19th 2011 10:07PM deluxe2000 said

@J45neoboy

I for one will be back if housing gets introduced. Havent played since release but I imagine a lot of the PvP issues (game breaking lag especially) are ironed out now.

Posted: Oct 19th 2011 11:24PM J45neoboy said

@deluxe2000

Definitely. I have horrible internet, live in Florida, and there's zero lab even during storms. Great servers, I'd say and the PvP is doing really well. I don't know why people complain about ganking. It's nonexistant anymore.

Posted: Oct 20th 2011 12:38AM Alex Oglitchkin said

@J45neoboy Most of the people who probably complain are not playing anymore and were there for the first year when the servers had a bigger population and less areas to explore.

Posted: Oct 20th 2011 3:30PM Naru now in 3D said

@J45neoboy Ganking is nonexistant?? Where are you in the game?

As a new level 55 Gladiator, any time I was in Balauria I would constantly be hunted by old 55's who have the best PvP gear (which takes many months of dedicated grinding to get). Because the gear is so important in this game, I would never stand a chance.

One of the major reasons I'm not playing any more is because of how useless I am with full Miragents since most people have the best gear already.

Posted: Oct 23rd 2011 6:27AM (Unverified) said

@Naru now in 3D Actually, Naru, its much easier now. Arena of Discipline twice a day and you're getting something even if you lose.

The only problem is you have to keep conditioning it, but hey, if you're playing top tier (the fully conditioned 2.7 PvP armors are a smidge below 55E), you should make more than enough kinah to keep it at top stats.

Posted: Oct 20th 2011 9:31AM Gaugamela said

So how's this game doing? Is it still sustaining a healthy population?
It seems to be adding content at a nice pace.