Posted: Oct 19th 2011 12:44PM Addfwyn said

I've been impressed with Aeria's games recently, so I'll look forward to it. I keep wanting to play Eden Eternal more, but I am waiting for all the races to come out, in case I want to switch

Posted: Oct 19th 2011 1:45PM Viiral said

For what its worth.. Sirius (the developer) is made up of former gravity developers. the team was part of the dev team that made Ragnarok Online.

RO was my first MMO. even th oim waiting for SWTOR. i might give it a try. just to suppor them.

Posted: Oct 19th 2011 5:04PM (Unverified) said

@Viiral I've heard several sources say this game is supposed to be the 'spiritual successor' to RO. If it has lots of the elements that made RO great, it could be a real hit.

Posted: Oct 19th 2011 3:19PM Pingles said

This game has been in my Bookmarks for quite a while. Eagerly awaiting news of a Beta.

Posted: Oct 19th 2011 3:27PM Pingles said

IMPORTANT NOTE: The video is a well-narrated, slightly animated 2D painting.

No gameplay footage.

Posted: Oct 19th 2011 6:29PM Lenn said

An entire MMO about a divine citrus fruit? Just when you think you've seen it all.

Posted: Oct 20th 2011 7:15AM (Unverified) said

Yikes this is one of the most random, rambling, awkward creation myths I've seen. It's pretty apparent that someone handed some hapless writer a pile of unconnected game elements and said, "Here, write an intro that mentions all this stuff."

Also? The verb "burgeon" is not transitive. I don't know what these people think it means, but I do know it can't be used the way they've tried to use it. It means "to grow and flourish." An adventurer can't be "burgeoned" any more than he could be "scampered" or "fussed."

Posted: Oct 20th 2011 9:19AM (Unverified) said

hopefully will be more people playing this than eden eternal,you cant find teams at all anywhere even at mid 30s:(

do like the crafting classes though in this game,though i bet itll suffer from the aeria crafting curse :P

Posted: Oct 20th 2011 9:20AM (Unverified) said