Posted: Oct 18th 2011 10:47AM shanert said

Do you know the feeling, that you have played a game for years and seen everything in it? But you have never played it?

Posted: Oct 18th 2011 11:03AM ElfLove said

@shanert

Yep...same here.

I think TERA is a figment of our imagination, at this point. o_O

Posted: Oct 18th 2011 10:57AM (Unverified) said

Ahh, the Aionic World of Rifthammercraft online...

Posted: Oct 18th 2011 11:34AM Saker said

@(Unverified) that was my impression also.

Posted: Oct 18th 2011 11:46AM Poak said

@(Unverified) You're makeing me laugh my ass off here XDDDDDDD

Posted: Oct 18th 2011 11:26AM Valdur said

This game will be dead on arrival.

Posted: Oct 18th 2011 11:29AM ThePeon25 said

with all this videos of Tera im starting to think Tera is nothing more than a bloody Video about a game that does not exists.

Posted: Oct 18th 2011 11:47AM Poak said

@ThePeon25
Me also, too much hype.
Blizzard also anounce the game too early, but they at least do not launch and show off to much info about the games.

Posted: Oct 18th 2011 11:51AM ThePeon25 said

@ThePeon25 All im saying is let my bloody try the f.ing game now instead of just showing of cuz im losing my interest a bunch of video and screens will not keep my interest for ever.

Posted: Oct 18th 2011 12:37PM Utakata said

Maybe it's just me...but this game is starting to feel long on tooth and short on substance. How long have they been pushing this now? And pushing as someone mentioned above me, with screens, videos and consept art. Yet there is very little about how the game plays, it's mechanics, it's lore...you know the stuff that makes it interesting and want to play it. As Aion proved here, at least in the West, if it's all fancy graphics and little in the way of substance, it might as well be dead on arrival. Just saying.

Posted: Oct 18th 2011 3:24PM Joshinu said

I'm still excited for this game to come out but it's like GW2 or SWTOR. I know the game is coming out, I just don't know when (well at least back in the day for SWTOR). There have been plenty of people that have gotten hands on with the game and gave great feedback. Totalbiscuit played it and loved it at Gamescom in Germany and there was a very positive response to the game here in Seattle when they opened their doors for PAX. The information is out there you just have to look for it. I know they aren't doing open betas right now and that they've delayed the release of the game, but they will be adding a lot to the game in the time that they are using now.

Their list said they are looking at player housing again (something that Aion will be adding in 3.0 and FF14 will be adding in 2.0 that they are looking to include with their release) and PvE content for more than your regular 5 man dungeon group. While I'm not worshiping the ground the game stands on, I'm also not writing it off as another typical asian grinder just yet. Look at what is out there and decide whether or not you are still interested or not, simple as that.

Posted: Oct 18th 2011 6:48PM KnocG said

Played this game's Korean version for 3 months because I mistakenly bought time in bulk. I regret all but the first month. It's a pretty face with no personality. The end game in particular. Those who could tell the game is short on substance have hit the nail on the head.