Posted: Oct 17th 2011 10:17AM FrostPaw said

3 Faction PvP? excellent, now every time somebody mentions that with DMO I can just send them here and they can be happy!

Posted: Oct 17th 2011 10:24AM djodars said

I'm sorry but it looks terrible : \

Posted: Oct 17th 2011 10:25AM djodars said

• 1 heart
@djodars

Edit: We're not in 2004 anymore... put some work into those graphics/engine.

Posted: Oct 17th 2011 10:51AM Space Cobra said

@djodars

The graphics look better than the first time I saw it (character creation vid). 480p on YouTube is not a great tool. Only really bad thing I saw were the backgrounds, particularly the plants and Flora. Before, these looked more like Toys and now they are looking better. Pretty sure it is a work-in-progress.

Posted: Oct 17th 2011 10:51AM Tyrang said

@djodars

It definitely doesn't look too good, but it doesn't look that bad consider it is pretty early on in development? Or so it seems (can some one enlighten me on that?)

Graphics is one of the things that can be updated later in game. Hope this will become better.

Posted: Oct 17th 2011 10:57AM Daverator said

@djodars

Here is hoping this is early beta footage because it looks like its not ready for Prime-Time.

Posted: Oct 17th 2011 10:58AM real65rcncom said

gotta get my connection checked.

Kept trying to watch this and every minute or so, loading/laggy so I only got to the five minute mark before quitting.

That just me or anyone else get loading lag watching this?

Posted: Oct 17th 2011 1:03PM Space Cobra said

@real65rcncom

Worked pretty well/immediate for me on DSL. Sems to as well on one or two commentors here.

Posted: Oct 17th 2011 12:45PM Ryukan said

Could have used a little more footage since maybe 10% or less of this long video is the only gameplay footage, and a good deal of that is just charcaters running around. Does not look that impressive so far. The combt almost looks vaguely reminiscent of Tabula Rasa but with a bit more oomph to it, but it also looks on the same level as any other MMO. The graphics and environments are pretty standard looking, I was hoping for stuff that looks more alien/out of this world. The combat and "spell" type effects are poor looking.

This will make a decent f2p game, but I don't see it making it as a sub game. They need to seriously improve the visuals because the beta footage imagery does not look as good as some of the screenshots I have seen. It is beta though, that has to be taken into consideration.

Posted: Oct 18th 2011 7:18AM spamero said

looks like somebody puked this game out -.-

Posted: Oct 19th 2011 3:27AM Sabbatai said

Is that not the UI from SWG? I mean..it looks JUST like it. Looks as if the game was built on the same engine too. Is this true?

Betawatch: December 13 - 19, 2014