Posted: Oct 17th 2011 5:26PM Daemodand said

A game where Grawl evolved from man? It's a mad house! A mad house!

Posted: Oct 17th 2011 5:51PM Utakata said

The Grawl reminds of the US Congress. That is, 250 years from now they'll still be fighting over the same party lines and indifferences, while the rest of the world has moved on.

Posted: Oct 18th 2011 1:35AM ArcherAvatar said

@Utakata
With all the hyper-religious overtones they reminded me more of the "red" states and Kansas in particular... the grawl are definitely the type who would want "intelligent design" taught in their science classes, and for basically the same reasons. (Also fail to advance their culture for pretty much the same backwards thinking reasons as well... in fact, I'm pretty sure at this point that the grawl must originate from Kansas and migrate to Tyria from there.)

Posted: Oct 17th 2011 6:22PM Space Cobra said

Damn...

now *I* want a gold jeep in Guild Wars!

;P

Posted: Oct 17th 2011 7:07PM MithranArkanere said

Like Utini Wupwup would say: "Ook ook! Pook graah! Ekkee poo ook aaah!"

Posted: Oct 17th 2011 8:01PM Genkides said

Just would love to add, thanks for the video link Rubi!!! I actually laughed out loud! Not only was the music fun. but WOW the animation and humor was top notch!

Posted: Oct 17th 2011 8:13PM Mikx said

yep, the first thing I thought after reading that is if you can set grawl as your racial sympathy. on the surface, it seems like nobody would, but the way the charr and especially norn treat them makes it seem like they're the most probable player races that can "ally" with the grawl.

Posted: Oct 17th 2011 10:10PM jakofascalon said

Long live FoS and their videos!!!!!

Posted: Oct 18th 2011 12:54AM Faction 3 said

To hell with the Grawl, I'd love to take a closer look at the last profession, in all honesty...

C'mon Mesmer!!

Posted: Oct 18th 2011 1:29PM Magnux said

"Get your hands off me you dirty Grawl!" Charlton Heston in Planet of the Grawl.

Ok so maybe it was not Grawl but they sure remind me of the Apes. When are they going to make them a playable race? We can have two factions like WoW has. Never mind I dont think we want a WoW Clone.

MMO Week in Review: Happy New Year!

Posted on Dec 28th 2014 8:00PM