Posted: Oct 14th 2011 8:14PM (Unverified) said

Animations are fine..very good actually
Best thing is there is differenr animation for every single skill you got!

Posted: Oct 14th 2011 9:06PM Greyhame said

Nice video.

I'm waiting slightly patiently for this game. Especially since I actually got to try it out.

Posted: Oct 15th 2011 1:40AM Channel84 said

• 1 heart
After all the money pour into the game this is what they can come up with.
This game imo is more of a bridge to bring in single player fans of bioware into the mmo market. From from the gameplay info release, i don't think hardcore mmo vet will get too hype over it.

Posted: Oct 15th 2011 4:21AM (Unverified) said

@Channel84

See you at launch...

Posted: Oct 15th 2011 1:49AM SaintV said

• 1 heart
Looks pretty bad to be honest and really disappointed in Bioware. Should have made Kotor 3 instead.

Posted: Oct 15th 2011 4:22AM (Unverified) said

@SaintV

See you too at launch...

Posted: Oct 15th 2011 4:27AM Thawedtheorc said

I have been on the fence with this much like reading the EU books over the past 3 decades. Some are fantastic and some...

So I got a bit of chill bump for a moment watching this, but felt bleh by the end. It really looks like they skimped on the animations. I am wondering if this is to avoid low fps in crowded areas.

What I am finding so boring with Star Wars is the whole Sith vs Jedi thing. There was a time when the Star Wars Universe had very little boundaries and infinite mystery left. Now... the past 20 years of EU have not introduced much at all except maybe the Yuuzhan Vong- even then they ruined that by suddenly ending the story line so they could tell and almost identical story in the next trilogy of books.

Maybe because I am older and this has been a part of my life for a longer period than most. But I cannot see myself sitting here playing more generic Star Wars characters with the same decades old features and backstory.

Posted: Oct 15th 2011 5:36AM mattwo said

I think I saw a droiddeka. Makes me wonder if the trade federation and bank clan will be with the republic...

Posted: Oct 15th 2011 10:12AM (Unverified) said

"The galaxy's future will soon be decided."

Spoiler alert:the Republic wins. We've known this for a few decades. Thanks for the overdramatic attempt at drama.

Posted: Oct 15th 2011 4:14PM Zuato said

Between this and Tribes:Ascend the next couple of months are going to be fun for me :)

Posted: Oct 22nd 2011 6:06PM bizze66 said

@Zuato

Don't forget Battlefield 3 next Tues. and Guild Wars 2 added to those fer me! :)

Posted: Oct 16th 2011 12:15AM Kalex716 said

don't worry, nothing about that conflict and battle will ever matter, as all we'll be consumed with is running circles around over sized raid bosses spaming attacks and asking for heals so we can get the +3 gun instead of our +2.

Posted: Oct 16th 2011 9:38AM demonlife said

Massively's posters are so skeptical! Love it!

Outside the insider-world of Massively, I read nothing but slavering raves about this game. Going by the opinions I seem to see all over the Internet, SWTOR is going to be the greatest MMO ever conceived in the human mind. And lo, the LORD shall gaze down upon it and proclaim 'Why didn't I come up with that on the 6th day?!'

Then I come to Massively and get a dose of reality.

The Stream Team: Pumpkin carving in Landmark