Posted: Oct 12th 2011 11:40AM Scuffles said

Oh Allods .... you are so pretty and I want to love you but every time I log back in I am quickly reminded of why I left you in the first place .....

Oh well guess its time to dust off my desktop icon and sit through untold gigs of back patches only to put the game back into deep storage in two days.

Posted: Oct 12th 2011 12:04PM Scuffles said

@Scuffles

..... hmmm looks like they nerfed the crap out of summoners ..... might not even make it to two days .....

But good to know Vamparism and lifetap no longer restore health .......

Posted: Oct 12th 2011 12:07PM Scuffles said

@Scuffles

Oooooh but our pets now have a dance emote so that TOTALLY makes up for it......... god why didn't I read these patch notes before I started patching.

Posted: Oct 12th 2011 12:09PM Scuffles said

@Scuffles

Time to see if Mojang has any interesting updates today ^^

Posted: Oct 12th 2011 1:42PM Daemodand said

@Scuffles You went through all 7 stages of grief in 5 minutes.

Posted: Oct 12th 2011 1:43PM Daemodand said

@Daemodand Allods will do that to a person.

Posted: Oct 12th 2011 11:46AM Gaugamela said

Removing fatigue, decreasing the mobs health... Seems like their cash shop model isn't working out that great for them uh?
Nice to see those changes happening but I won't go back to that game never.

Posted: Oct 12th 2011 11:58AM Pingles said

@Gaugamela

I don't know.

This is important. They are changing things because they are listening. Sure, I wish they hadn't made those outrageous changes in the first place but they have removed just about every negative I can think of in that game.

Also, I am pretty sure they won't try it again. They have seen that no matter how popular their game is they can't just dump on their players. Everyone WILL leave.

I have returned twice and left in frustration. But the next time I'm shopping for a new MMO I think I will likely give Allods a shot.

Posted: Oct 12th 2011 12:06PM Scuffles said

@Pingles

If by listening you mean "they have finally taken notice of consistently dwindling profits" then yes ..... they are listening .....

Posted: Oct 12th 2011 11:58AM cotheer said

• 1 heart
They "lowered" mobs health but probably increased their strength or something along those lines.
Once they put the CB and/or early OB system back, than we can talk, until then, thnx but no thnx.

Posted: Oct 12th 2011 1:47PM sjet said

Well all of you are just QQin' about a game you ahve no clue about, at least not how it is now. Either login and try it again, or stay away from pointless ranting, trying to make yourself sound important.

Posted: Oct 12th 2011 5:03PM thesquarelemon said

@Pingles
Having played at roughly the same time as Pingles (summer before "The Patch" up until after the Q4C event), I'd like to offer my opinion for contrast.

I am less forgiving. I will state that outright. That a company makes mistakes is somewhat expected. Lying to misrepresent changes, lack of changelog entries for major patches, and responding to criticism with the ban-hammer, though...

They can roll it all the way back to closed beta, and I'm not going back. The state of the game is one thing, i no longer *trust* the developer to know what a good game can be nor the publisher to handle the roll it out in a respectable manner.

Posted: Oct 13th 2011 12:35AM Doran7 said

wow, I have all but decided to stop playing Allods.. even though I kind of liked it.. I was just very disenchanted by the pay to win part of the extremely pvp oriented game.

I'd say removing the fatigue system seems like they will be removing one of the things that makes Allods unique. The fatigue system is not like WOW's rested xp system..in fact, I know of no other mmo that does what they have done with it - I'm sure the speedier leveling will be appreciated.

The Daily Grind: I'll miss you, Vanguard

Posted on Jul 31st 2014 8:00AM

Leaderboard: Which dead MMO is your favorite?

Posted on Jul 30th 2014 12:00PM