Posted: Oct 10th 2011 4:42PM VikingGamer said

Aion's GMs have also done things like this for me.

They transferred an item won in a role to another character in a pug group in the time before they allowed trading for a certain amount of time.

And they moved an item I got in a survey once to an alt because I didn't realize that only one character would get the item.

Both are examples of what a lot of games would just say, "sorry, you need to be more careful." Both where not game breaking and would have been easy for them to just blow off. I was impressed that they actually went to the trouble to take care of it.

NCWest may have had a lot of trouble early on dealing with bots in the early game but over all they are one of the better game companies now for customer service.

Posted: Oct 10th 2011 6:57PM J45neoboy said

First day, I got the game, I was having some technical issues. Got it resolved after 2 days with replies almost 2 hours after I sent them what the asked for in the previous email.

They know their stuff. I've dealt with Blizzard, Jagex and Trion for customer support.

NCSoft has the best of them. Then Blizzard, then Trion, then Jagex. This is based off of my personal experiences, but I will definitely stay in this game for awhile(Only had it a week) to support this company.

Posted: Oct 10th 2011 9:47PM Knoodlepot said

shame i never got this nice Cust support. before the pin code i got hacked took them 3 months to get my account back + another 2 to get half my hard grinded pvp gear. And that was after they blamed me constantly for RMT'ing and using bots.

In the end i got a reply from a CSM apologising saying it was their fault and gave me 2 days free game time.

Totaly put me off NCsoft forever. but i have heard others have had good standings with them and probs a mis-understanding about my account. but that just put me off all their games they are involved with :(

Posted: Oct 11th 2011 2:50AM wfseg said

@Knoodlepot

similar experience here. to this day, I am wary of anything NCsoft.

Posted: Oct 11th 2011 7:13AM Lorell said

TBH I few times had to contact Customer Support in Aion, and I didn't have much problems with them - they always helped me (send x item to another char, coz I took it from survey by accident, manual transferring, ect ect.) in relative short time.

But I guess it depends on your personal experience. Tho I think they improved Customer Supp over time.

Posted: Oct 23rd 2011 6:31AM (Unverified) said

The only thing I have to say that they need to do to improve the customer experience is remove the automatic replies. It gets customers riled up immediately.