Posted: Oct 8th 2011 8:08PM (Unverified) said

No levels! Graphics look sweet, combat looks sweet, I'm honestly hoping the controls don't feel awkward, character customization looks sweet, I love the Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon flying around thing.
All in all I will definitely be giving this game a spin!

Posted: Oct 8th 2011 8:23PM (Unverified) said

This game seems interesting, but why didn't the player show any combat footage?

Posted: Oct 8th 2011 8:33PM Braiks said

@(Unverified) If you visit his site he states this is "part 1" so hopefully there are more coming.

Posted: Oct 8th 2011 8:42PM ClassicCrime said

• 1 heart
the heck >_> I thought this game was gonna be something special for some reason, but this looks terrible. Character models and run animations looks super bad, like any other random asian mmo

Posted: Oct 8th 2011 9:00PM paterah said

@ClassicCrime The character models are fine and the animations are amazing in combat (they used mo-cap). He just got in from character creation and he is around other newly created chars, it's not gonna give you the best impression based on that. Plus what makes this game stand out is the features not the visuals.

Posted: Oct 8th 2011 9:07PM real65rcncom said

doesn't look bad really. The water looks great/swimming. The shadows are nice and the people look pretty realistic.

It looks like a real town or village which is nice too. Lots to explore.

Unfortunately I wouldn't be playing this as there isn't any ethnicity other than Chinese. I understand it's a "period" piece game around a certain time and land, but I don't have a desire in today's world to play mmos that are no longer inclusive of other races.

Again, this isn't a knock on the game and I woulnd't expect a bunch of Hindus to choose from but it really pigeonholes the game too much for my tastes ethnic wise.

Posted: Oct 8th 2011 11:17PM (Unverified) said

If Suikoden 5 got made into an MMO, this is exactly what it would look like.

Posted: Oct 9th 2011 3:44AM (Unverified) said

This "Age of Bejeweled" doesnt look half bad...

Posted: Oct 9th 2011 7:16AM MetaReal said

This MMO is on my radar with GW2, Archage, TSW and Wildstar. 2012+ is going to be interesting:)

Posted: Oct 9th 2011 8:39AM MMOaddict said

Did he really have to record that whole game of Bejeweled? Seriously? Nice minigame in an MMO but.....that's just sad to make us watch that. I kept wanting him to leave the city too, I could care less how real a city looks. Matter of fact, seeing 100s of players all wearing the same clothes as me is really annoying. Sadly every MMO has this issue it seems. Let me pick clothes colors or something to spruce up our starting cloth look.

Posted: Oct 9th 2011 11:37AM DevilSei said

@MMOaddict

If you read his article where the videos were originally posted, there were bugs abound due to all the activity in the beta, NPCs lagging out and disappearing and the like. There wasn't much you could really do at the time besides grabbing the crafting skills.

Posted: Oct 9th 2011 3:14PM alucard3000 said

@MMOaddict I agree with you on how annoying it is being clones in the starter areas,but I can understand not wanting to waste alot of time and money making alot of different gear that your characters are going to be discarding as soon as they get some better stuff.

Posted: Oct 9th 2011 10:13AM Elikal said

These games are like Groundhog Day... always the same.

Posted: Oct 9th 2011 1:13PM grimreaper00 said

Is it just me... or does that character creation screen look a little like Guild Wars 2's character creation screen?

Not that there's anything bad with that.

Posted: Oct 9th 2011 3:39PM drunkingamebar said

Game looks impressive as far as animation goes - the music on the other hand made me slightly suicidal. Curious to see some combat, could be pretty fun.

Posted: Dec 4th 2011 10:53AM RayneZ said

everything is awaesome about Age of Wulin ,animations,graphics,characters,music ,skills ,scenery, a true Wuxia fan will love this mmo ,and trust me i know ,i already tested chinese CB1 awaiting for CB2 in 25 december

Make My MMO: December 14 - 20, 2014