Posted: Oct 7th 2011 10:30PM Carolina said

That is a very beautiful screenshot. Best of luck to them with the F2P conversion.

Posted: Oct 7th 2011 11:55PM yeppers said

@Carolina

Agreed. That's a REALLY cool screenshot. STO always had great screenshots. Is it from the live game or a cutscene?

That screenshot is what I wanted to see as I tried (in vain... many times) to crash my ship into Earth during beta. Instead all I got was a fuzzy white screen and a bumping sound.

Posted: Oct 8th 2011 2:54AM Firix said

@yeppers That is in game at Starfleet Academy. With F2P they have an event there every few hours where you run around collecting particle traces, which is hilarious lol.

Also lots of neat Duty Officer assignments hooked up there.

Posted: Oct 8th 2011 11:19AM Faith said

@yeppers

It's a real in game shot, but most of it is an illusion. The background is just a painted zone wall, you can't go off and explore futuristic San Fran or cross the Golden Gate. You definitely can't fly your ship or a shuttle from space down to the planet surface. It's just another tiny zone that lets about 25 people in, before it spawns yet another instance of itself.

Posted: Oct 9th 2011 3:13AM kage71 said

• 1 heart
This game is okay in my opinion but seriously I have gotten tired of the space crap all the time. I was never into it so here is the deal. If anyone here is out there looking for a lifetime sub to trade I am looking to trade my lifetime account which cost 299 for DC Universe online lifetime account which cost 199. Ask me why? Well I see they are still selling the lifetime accounts to both but I am not trying to rip anyone off. Hit me up if interested at mister_kage@yahoo.com

Posted: Oct 9th 2011 8:56PM (Unverified) said

• 1 heart
Always interested in ST lore, that's why I'll never play STO again ;-)

WoW Archivist: A Glyphmas story