Posted: Oct 7th 2011 5:34PM immoralaria said

I don't know. Looks pretty similar to me, so whats this business about "distinctive graphics" , every Sidescrolling mmo has had this line, but they all look the same, except maybe character graphics, but all end up using the same style for scenery and backgrounds.

Posted: Oct 7th 2011 6:12PM (Unverified) said

Sounds like Maple Story with faster action to it.

Guess that's cool if you're into these 2D MMOs.

Posted: Oct 7th 2011 6:24PM Irem said

It's rather cute. I like the dumpling pigs.

Posted: Oct 7th 2011 6:47PM (Unverified) said

The most fun I've had in a sidescrolling MMO is Ghost Online, but the devs sort of messed it up and sucked all the fun out of it.
I'm pretty sure it's dead now though, sad, really.

Posted: Oct 13th 2011 3:27AM Deliria said

@(Unverified) Well, Ignited Games did promise better service. So as long as we support them by using their service, we don't have to worry about them screwing things up, right? I think good service is what everyone really is looking for lately.

Posted: Oct 10th 2011 10:18PM aykeelyou said

i also played Ghost online, but i think windslayer has more crisp graphical images than ghost..i might try to play this with my friends sometime

Posted: Oct 11th 2011 8:09AM busterrock said

Since luring monsters was mentioned and that's my kind of style in playing this kind of game. I will register for beta and see how does this 2d mmo works.

Posted: Oct 11th 2011 11:33PM aykeelyou said

i have the chance to play the old version before skills are awesome so as with the classes and jobs.. dungeon run is quite hard but with friends you can outrun all the challenges..

Posted: Nov 15th 2011 12:04PM princesssophia said

The game just OBT(ed) sign up @
http://bit.ly/windslayer2ignited or

See you there! :D

Posted: Nov 16th 2011 11:51AM ShadowSlayer200 said

The game rocks! I have a Dark Priest and guess what??? I'm pawning all class! Want to see live girl kicking boys ass? Come play and I'll make you cry. hahaha

Check my game blog: