Posted: Oct 6th 2011 6:38PM Eamil said

Hooray for Whose Line Is It Anyway references!

Posted: Oct 6th 2011 6:47PM (Unverified) said

Wouldn't be awesome if Blizz announces and releases their Titan MMO within like a month of each other just to get rid of their stigma of always taking years to release a title. Of course we have known they've been making a game for some time now, but you really cant get hyped over a project title.

Posted: Oct 7th 2011 1:51PM drunkingamebar said

@(Unverified) Blizzard is a bunch of liars anyways, what they say, and do are entirely different a great deal of the time.

They promise things and never do it, and they promise to never do things, and then they do it anyways.

My opinion they are going to announce something that will blow SW:ToR out of the water, it's going to, have to, be so good people forget about StarWars - I am positive Panda's wont do it, probably not Titan related either (since it's just a project). It has to slow the bleeding, and SW:ToR is going to turn that paper cut into a nasty ole' gash if they don't do something drastic! My guess would be to give players what they want in PvE and the completely separate it from PvP, maybe true balancing, and maybe even guild halls or player housing. People have been asking for years, and now that games are coming out with them or putting them in-game, in the near future...

I love WoW, I played it for many years, and I really do like the lore; however I can't stand to play the game anymore. A lot of people are in the same boat as me, once people start jumping ship, friends will fallow. It's new, it's differentish, it's StarWars - it's also another 15 bucks a month, you decide!

Posted: Oct 8th 2011 11:47PM mattwo said

Did they make a vague shot out to the occupy movement? This calls for some smhemes!

Posted: Oct 8th 2011 11:49PM mattwo said