Posted: Oct 5th 2011 7:39PM drunkingamebar said

@Ren54 Lol you had to actually play Tor to tell it's a PoS? Also WoW and Rift are easy to bash, they also generate a lot of traffic.

Posted: Oct 5th 2011 7:51PM drunkingamebar said

ToR is going to suck hard, those fanboys that down vote this, would defend ToR to the death, even if it was Farmville in Space. How people can't see that it is WoW in space, blows my mind.

Posted: Oct 5th 2011 10:07PM TheClaw said

Hitting level cap in LOTRO (52 at the moment) is probably out the window. I might shoot for hitting level 65 so at least I can _start_ to venture into the new expansion's content.

Posted: Oct 5th 2011 10:12PM NazTH said

Fire Fall and Guild Wars 2, those are the only 2 titles I think I can squeeze my time to play.

Posted: Oct 6th 2011 1:05AM Terical said

Since I am locked in with Ragnarok Online once again:

Finish out job levels on my healer account (that is if a really solid area for 150 characters can level for their remainder of job levels)

Get a few rogue the last 4 levels and rebirth her to high novice

Level Alchemist 28 more levels and 15 job levels rebirth that job later on

Get started on Mage to Wizard route but not too far into level

And brew Blue and White potions and create condensed white potions.

Posted: Oct 6th 2011 7:06AM Luluna said

I never keep a to-do list with MMOs, in fact all games.

I have all the lists for work and life, so I don't keep another one for games. I just hop on, do whatever I feel like at that moment.

Posted: Oct 10th 2011 8:24PM (Unverified) said

I returned back to EVE Online and now plan to get into 0.0 PvP asap. Also I'm leveling my first char in Guild Wars, hopefully I'll finish at least 2 campaings till Jan and get some points for Hall of Monuments.

Posted: Oct 12th 2011 8:04AM (Unverified) said

For Aion, it's 55 Balic on my main, on my Ranger it's up to 45 with the Mentor Gear, and I'd like to get another character to 40 from my list of Daevonian Armor chars.

WoW Archivist: Epics