Posted: Oct 5th 2011 10:13AM pcgneurotic said

I need to get another hard drive for the 2012 influx! As it stands, I don't even have enough space left to install AoC, let alone DCUO and SWTOR eventually. Plus. each drive or partition needs a few gigs spare for updates and expansions. Man, MMOGs really kick ass when it comes to eating up drive space.

Posted: Oct 5th 2011 1:29PM Seldra said

@pcgneurotic
Lol good god how many games do you have on that thing? I play a few mmos myself but it's only used up only 18% of my total space.

Posted: Oct 5th 2011 10:21AM Misterlee said

My to do list consists mostly of playing single player games and AoC while I continue to wait for Guild Wars 2!
I'm still doing my 'finish one game per month' new years resolutuion, so I have plenty to keep me busy.

Posted: Oct 5th 2011 10:22AM Cyclone Jack said

Play some CoH, get the last 4 things in my GW HoM, drop in and do some LotRO and AoC, at least until 11.11.11. Then, Skyrim (and maybe a little bit of Saints the Third, because that game makes me laugh, a lot).

Posted: Oct 5th 2011 10:26AM Irem said

Working on GW1 Hall of Monuments is it for me right now, really.

Posted: Oct 5th 2011 10:41AM rotcafnogaw said

WTB GW2. i wish theyd announce the release date already. will it be this year? im starting to think, no. but from everything ive seen, it looks finished. just let me buy it already omgwtfff

Posted: Oct 5th 2011 1:00PM Rhodanum said

@rotcafnogaw

Heh, I hear you. Though by this point it's assured that there won't be any launch this year. The good folks over at ANet have stated multiple times that we'll have closed beta by the end of the year, though (my money's on them possibly announcing it or revealing the last profession at the Paris Games Week, at the end of October).

Posted: Oct 5th 2011 11:14AM Unverfied B said

* Get bored with wurm and quit. A ragequit might work as well.
* Hope SW:TOR launches before WOW 4.3, so i'm not sucked back there.
* Drool over GW2 and Archage and hope they release before the world ends in 2012.

Posted: Oct 5th 2011 11:36AM Demeter said

I'll wait on the GW2 launch patiently, but for right now Glitch is just lots of fun ^^.

Posted: Oct 5th 2011 11:54AM Ocho said

Essentially, checking out all of STO's content since I left it, leveling up in LotRO, and getting point in Guild Wars. Those 3 seem to be constantly in my stable of MMO's right now. GW is going to be my priority, though, as I WILL be playing GW2 fanatically on release. Their servers better be ready for a serious pounding on launch. I have all faith that the dynamic events work with a low population... but how will they work when they are completely overrun on opening?

Posted: Oct 5th 2011 12:01PM Nerves said

My plans include achieving Rank 9 in LOTRO, leveling 3 of my characters to 75, and praying to cthulu daily for a TSW beta invite.

Posted: Oct 5th 2011 12:24PM moiax said

As many others have said, I'd like to finish up my HoM. My true goal is GWAMM, but I'm going to have to up my playtime a bit to get there.

Posted: Oct 5th 2011 1:07PM Lenn said

Getting three LotRO characters through Dunland and on to Isengard and level 75 (got one at 67 and another at 66, after a week; saw the first 75s two days after the expansion hit.), as well as spending some time on lower level characters.. I'm tempted to spend some time in GW as well. Right now, I have just enough points for a full set of armour in GW2. I think that's around 6 or 7 points, if I remember correctly.

And I'll probably go back and forth between a few recently turned or soon to turn f2p games (AoC and Fallen Earth), if time allows. Just jumped back into CoH and I'm pleasantly surprised by all the changes they've put in since the last time I played (a few weeks last year when the expansion hit).

By the end of December, all but LotRO will have to give way to TOR.

Posted: Oct 5th 2011 1:15PM (Unverified) said

End of year goals is spending some time on the xbox with Skyrim, Rage and Dark Souls. Next year will definitely be Star Wars TOR until Guild Wars 2 releases then I'll be spending most of my time there I would imagine unless SWTOR really surprises me. GW2 looks incredible so far and its my pick for my new MMO home for the next few years. Oh and spending some time in another little game called Diablo 3.

Posted: Oct 5th 2011 1:19PM Seldra said

Just working on my Gwamm title in GW1 and waiting it out for Swtor for Dec. Should keep me busy till GW2 comes out.

Posted: Oct 5th 2011 2:47PM (Unverified) said

I actually think Swtor was suppose to be next year, and they moved up to get ahead of the pack.

Posted: Oct 5th 2011 2:25PM drunkingamebar said

Funny thing is... That picture is my desktop wallpaper..

Posted: Oct 5th 2011 3:32PM (Unverified) said

I think everyone worried about getting a quality game next year. Seems like developers are all in for the fast cash, microtransactions. What they don't get, players only pay for those if the game is really good, and they have put themselves into that world. I think most of us know paying for pixels is a tad unhealthy, so were very careful to do such purchases. Developers need to think about, and only about; a bigger world, better graphics, better interface, better story, better gameplay. The rest will happen later, and dear god in heaven STOP LISTENING TO THE MARKETING GUYS!

Posted: Oct 5th 2011 3:34PM Fuzzz said

prepare for gw2 and AoW by playing some DN and DWO to to get used to dynamic combat

Posted: Oct 5th 2011 7:31PM Acharenus said

tor and guild wars 2, just looking for something new having tried most of the market atm. Even if that new thing is the lore and setting I can get alot of enjoyment out of it.