Posted: Oct 4th 2011 9:09AM Makanii said

Actually this is pretty outdated news. The game has already officially shut down and the official website removed.

Posted: Oct 4th 2011 9:15AM real65rcncom said

Reminds me of:

"If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?"

Posted: Oct 4th 2011 9:41AM Valius said

Wow, what awful management.

Posted: Oct 4th 2011 11:10AM (Unverified) said

Sad, I honestly had more fun with this than I did with Vindictus.

Posted: Oct 4th 2011 11:15AM Budukahn said

"Partial Refund"? Of now valueless game currency? Way to set a precedent here. I understand their sparkcash currency can be spent across all their games? If so, the least they could do is offer a full refund of all cash spent on this game in their other titles if not actual money as a gesture of good faith.

Because lets face it, closing down a game for "redevelopment" because things were seriously wrong with it is bad enough, but taking the money of those few customers who liked your product enough to support it with their wallets is basically unforgivable, especially at two weeks notice.

I suppose it was another one of these "Open Beta" things F2P MMO's are so keen on was it? It's the biggest lie in the hobby I think. Once you're taking the punters money you're a live service and should act like such.

Posted: Oct 4th 2011 11:25AM TortoiseCan said

Never played the game but it's probably going to get more hype now than it had at it's launch (considering I had never heard of it before now)

Posted: Oct 4th 2011 12:56PM Germaximus said

aw That sucks, i didnt keep playing this game but i did think it was really cool.

I just have way too many games to play.

Posted: Oct 5th 2011 6:06AM Space Cobra said

Yeah....this is REALLY weird news....

(Heck, I didn't know it was old and didn't know much about it.) Never tried the game but, to take it down like that is...just so odd. It kinda kicks your loyal customers in the gut. They should be trying to straighten it while running it, unless they want to do a complete overhaul of the game, which is still pretty bad.