Posted: Oct 4th 2011 2:24PM real65rcncom said

from hardly any new content to pushing out content regularly, the game seems to be rebounding pretty well.

The FTP mode with purchasable content should be good in that people get to choose what they want to do (unlock Legends PvP or do dungeons etc).

Good title and they should pick up around Xmas. I forsee lots of stocking stuffers as a FTP title.

Posted: Oct 4th 2011 2:33PM Joshinu said

When they do finally go f2p I'll be re-installing my copy of the game. I really liked the combat but there wasn't much for me to do since I wasn't a part of a large guild (or league or whatever DCUO called them). I may play a bit more when it's f2p but I wonder how they will handle their content when they switch over. Will everything they've released up till now be included with a free account or will you have to buy each of these raid expansions and PvP maps?

I never got a chance to do a raid when I did play but the dungeons were fun as were the duo instances.

Posted: Oct 4th 2011 2:54PM Cristian Ceo said

I really wanted to play the game, and now that it is going F2P i'm not really comfortable paying 30$ for it :). Any of you guys can spare a buddy key mail me @ markdjones25@yahoo.com .
I really really want to play it before it goes F2P

Posted: Oct 4th 2011 3:28PM JuliusSeizure said

@Cristian Ceo

If no one else bothers I'll look into whether I can give out a buddy key while not subscribed. It's a good game, just ran out of things to do months ago.

And if not, it's not too long until it's free.

Posted: Oct 4th 2011 6:20PM Yellowdancer said

@Cristian Ceo

Rumor is, it goes F2P next week...but definitely before the end of the month. If someone gives you a key, you won't be able to use the Light powers but everything else should be open.

Posted: Oct 5th 2011 6:10AM Cristian Ceo said

@JuliusSeizure
Heh seems i forgot my password to my secondary account and i can't get it back :( thus i can't check if anyone sent me a buddy key.
If you are kind enough to give me a buddy key use my primary email : cristiceo@yahoo.com thanks a ton Julius

Posted: Oct 4th 2011 4:21PM Cyclone Jack said

I wonder if you'll fight a polar bear...

Posted: Oct 4th 2011 5:34PM LaughingTarget said

What's next? The Batcave? Aren't these places supposed to be secret? They're putting up roadsigns saying, "Superman's secret hideout filled with extra terrestrial goodies this way. ---------->".

Posted: Oct 4th 2011 6:22PM Yellowdancer said

@LaughingTarget

They already did the whole batcave invasion. That's the first 3 raids. Its Brainiac just busting through the DC world. Next is Themescara(SP?)...the place where no man is allowed to set foot. And we're gonna be running all over the place.

Posted: Oct 4th 2011 6:41PM remeran said

@LaughingTarget

I love you, haha. That made my day.

But yeah as Yellow said batcave was the first raid. They made storylines to explain them but I kinda felt the same way. I just keep reminding my self that comics do a lot of these "no one can go in but wait these guys can" things all the time.

Posted: Oct 4th 2011 9:03PM Furdinand said

@LaughingTarget If :Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow" is any indication _everyone_ knows where the Fortress of Solitude is.

Posted: Oct 5th 2011 11:59AM Scott Ossington said

@Furdinand

The fortress of solitude is in my back yard. Now you just have to figure out where my back yard is.

- Santa Clause

Posted: Oct 5th 2011 1:50PM wcanyon said

Know what I just wondered? Why does Superman have muscles? Wouldn't he still be able to lift an aircraft carrier without muscles? Does he have to work out to keep them? I guess they're "super-muscles" but still...