Posted: Oct 3rd 2011 5:14PM Arkanaloth said

I have a bad feeling about what happened to Evennia.... >_>

Posted: Oct 3rd 2011 6:53PM Sean D said

It's damn cool that John, Andrew, John and Joe stopped by to hang out. ArenaNet folks continue to impress. Can't say enough.

Posted: Oct 3rd 2011 7:16PM Ehra said

WoC Part 2 was absolutely a blast, much more enjoyable than part one. Can't wait to see what Anet has in store for us for the finale :)

Also, really cool to hear about those guys sitting in the livestream chat with you. I wonder if there's a transcription of their comments anywhere :p

Posted: Oct 3rd 2011 7:31PM Hikoro said

"Back off, they have..." hahaha, i can picture the priceless faces that were made.

Posted: Oct 3rd 2011 8:55PM (Unverified) said

Thumbs up to part 2. It was much more balanced and didn't break the game like part 1 (e.g. try Vanquishing Shing Jea Island with WoC especially Minister Cho's Estate).

Posted: Oct 3rd 2011 9:30PM Ehra said

@(Unverified)

I don't remember for sure, but I think they went back and nerfed Minister Cho's Estate not too long ago.

Posted: Oct 4th 2011 1:20PM (Unverified) said

@Ehra
You're right they did nerf it, but it's still very tough because the max party size is 4 and the enemy party make up is random so it's not uncommon to fight against a MM, people with a rez, and healers.

I actually did finish it last night (thanks internet on PvX builds!), but it's by far the hardest vanquish in Factions and incredibly unbalanced for what the difficulty of a vanquish is suppose to be.

Posted: Oct 4th 2011 12:59AM OrangeGamer said

I can't wait to be able to do this content. Is it seasonal, or will it be available whenever now? New to the game.:D

Posted: Oct 4th 2011 1:50AM DevilSei said

@OrangeGamer

This is all part of the "Guild Wars Beyond" content. It all takes place after the events of Guild Wars and Eye of the North, and is meant as a way to bridge part of the large gap between GW1 and GW2. We had War In Kryta, then the little lovie dovie stuff (focused upon Prophecies and Eye of the North respectively). This is part of the "Winds of Change" content which is based in Factions.
It won't be going anywhere though so I wouldn't worry, the only requirements to do the content is to of course beat its respective campaign, though finishing everything will probably be a great help in dealing with it all.

Posted: Oct 9th 2011 11:13PM OrangeGamer said

@DevilSei Awesome! Glad to hear this. I'm only level 16 in Nightfall at the moment, but I can't wait to get to this. Thanks for the info.:)

Posted: Oct 4th 2011 10:07AM (Unverified) said

In my experience, Guild Wars 1 as a whole feels exactly like how you described part one of this new content. I think its a shame that there's so much cool stuff in the Hall of Monuments but I have to endure almost unbearable gameplay to unlock it.

Posted: Oct 17th 2011 7:17PM MithranArkanere said

@(Unverified) It seems to me that you only played Prophecies.

Prophecies can be a bit... boring at times. That's because they didn't make many retroactive changes, and they didn't have as much experience as they did with Nightfall and Eye of the North.

Winds of Change had to be boring in its first part because it¡s just about 'cleansing', and so there's mostly just killing to do, with a few secondary quests (which are more fun than the actual WoC ones) in the middle.
You even get to rampage alongside courier Falken throwing Falken Punches to your enemies.