Posted: Oct 3rd 2011 9:10PM DotCom said

I need to get back into this and try it out...

Posted: Oct 3rd 2011 9:15PM JohnD212 said

Well I will give them credit for continuing to work on this game. It has so much potential and I pop back on from time to time. I know they changed a lot about crafting but I never see any mention of actual recipes and a way to store those recipes. It was ridiculous to have to find recipes on various websites (a lot with various virus' if you click around too much). The game doesn't even let you alt+tab out so you can look up those recipes. I will return to it full time when they take 95% of the punishment out of playing. I won't play and feel it's more work than real life.

Posted: Oct 3rd 2011 11:49PM Raikulxox said

@JohnD212 They talked of adding a full recipe list eventually, but I agree with you. Crafting's too big of a pain atm, I have a little notebook of recipes since I can't look them up in game.

Posted: Oct 4th 2011 10:36AM (Unverified) said

@JohnD212 In-game it keeps a list of recently made items. I agree that an in-game interface would be better, but at least you don't need to pick the items individually each time *shrugs*

Posted: Oct 4th 2011 12:27PM Magnux said

@JohnD212

That is correct the current setup saves your last 8 recipes. If you do multiple crafting (LW and BS) each of them will have the last 8 saves and you will be able to see it once you switch from one to the other. I hope that eventually they have a recipe book for us that shows them all or heck even an ingame note area where you can just copy paste the recipe's if doing a recipe book is too much for them.

But I am looking forward to this coming update later today.

Posted: Oct 5th 2011 5:07PM AidenA said

I really hope the new patch doesnt turn out to be disappointing...

Perfect Ten: My World of Warcraft launch memories